Guillen's Familial Entourage

shoota

QUOTE(TheOcho @ Mar 26, 2007 -> 11:16 PM)
:lolhitting If I'm correct isn't his oldest son payed for being the team's hispanic traslator? Any which way those boys are set for life.

Oh, that's right. I forgot about that.

Don't worry about it!! I believe one kid has a radio show for all the mexicans on 105.9FM talking baseball and other topics! Also all of them are billingual and can help some of the latin players communicate better with non spanish speaking players! They also can help keep the dugout clean, be batboys, etc......

If ur a sox fan and watch the games u can clearly see that Ozzie's kids are just as happy and energetic as himself and if anything help the players stay loose! Freddie Garcia was best friends with one of Ozzie's kids and I always see Contreras and Vazquez talking with them!!

QUOTE(GoGoWhiteSox! @ Mar 27, 2007 -> 10:48 AM)
Don't worry about it!! I believe one kid has a radio show for all the mexicans on 105.9FM talking baseball and other topics! Also all of them are billingual and can help some of the latin players communicate better with non spanish speaking players! They also can help keep the dugout clean, be batboys, etc......

If ur a sox fan and watch the games u can clearly see that Ozzie's kids are just as happy and energetic as himself and if anything help the players stay loose! Freddie Garcia was best friends with one of Ozzie's kids and I always see Contreras and Vazquez talking with them!!

Don't worry about it?? Perhaps your mistaken on what the board is here for? I think shoota was just kinda asking a question .

and what's with all the exclamation points? way to feel your way out on the board dude.

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Mar 27, 2007 -> 10:39 AM)
Don't worry about it?? Perhaps your mistaken on what the board is here for? I think shoota was just kinda asking a question .

and what's with all the exclamation points? way to feel your way out on the board dude.

I took shoota's comments in the same context as the new guy, as in shoota feels that they don't belong there.

Would you please mark my name and critique my use of punctuation on each of my posts? I could really use the help. Thanks.

QUOTE(mmmmmbeeer @ Mar 27, 2007 -> 12:12 PM)
I took shoota's comments in the same context as the new guy, as in shoota feels that they don't belong there.

Would you please mark my name and critique my use of punctuation on each of my posts? I could really use the help. Thanks.

Maybe shoota does feel that way...but even so it was just a question with some sarcastic undertones. I wasn't critiquing GoGo's punctuation at all, I was just wondering why the response was done with such protest to have an exclamation after each sentence. It was like he was pissed off cause shoota asked about it.

I think you need help in comprehension, not punctuation.

QUOTE(3 BeWareTheNewSox 5 @ Mar 27, 2007 -> 01:18 PM)

Nice find. Ozney's profile does answer one of my questions about what his job details include. He says he's a "hustler" who makes more than $250k.

Edited by shoota

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Mar 27, 2007 -> 12:39 PM)
Maybe shoota does feel that way...but even so it was just a question with some sarcastic undertones. I wasn't critiquing GoGo's punctuation at all, I was just wondering why the response was done with such protest to have an exclamation after each sentence. It was like he was pissed off cause shoota asked about it.

I think you need help in comprehension, not punctuation.

i read them as happy exclamation points... am i wrong?

QUOTE(shoota @ Mar 27, 2007 -> 03:33 PM)
Nice find. Ozney's profile does answer one of my questions about what his job details include. He says he's a "hustler" who makes more than $250k.

Wow.

250k.

I wish my dad had been a mediocre shortstop.