White Sox vs. Cubs, 5/20/07 (W)

MHizzle85

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 20, 2007 -> 02:04 PM)
I'm hoping my thought that Masset simply has starter (long term) stuff moreso than relief type stuff is accurate. Good inning there.

It's no secret that the Sox see him as a future starter. That's why he's the long reliever, and not a setup man or anything

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ May 20, 2007 -> 02:06 PM)
It's no secret that the Sox see him as a future starter. That's why he's the long reliever, and not a setup man or anything

Well yeah definitely, but long reliever and starter are still a lot different. Still early though, we'll see.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 20, 2007 -> 02:05 PM)
We're not expecting him to deliver every time....it's just disappointing to see him going back to rolling over on almost every pitch again like when he was in that awful slump.

He's gotten some of those hits. I'm infinitely more pissed off with the heart of the order not producing.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 20, 2007 -> 02:11 PM)
That one is a homer on most days as well, but not today. Yeesh that wind is nuts.

If that ball had the wind that Barrett's homer had yesterday it was in the f***in street.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 20, 2007 -> 02:12 PM)
If that ball had the wind that Barrett's homer had yesterday it was in the f***in street.

Barrett's homer reminded me of the pop up turned 3 run homer that Jason DuBois hit against us there in 2005 that cost us a sweep. Not fun.