Remember when BBTN was good?

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ May 23, 2007 -> 04:53 PM)
BBTN was in it's prime when it was Host/Reynolds/Gammons. It was must watch TV everynight with these three.

Agreed. And I also agree with the MTV comparison. I don't know why they feel the need to mess with a good thing by watering everything down to the point that it's all entertaining.

I dislike the new segment called 'that's nasty'. It's all breaking balls and they aren't always that great. Web Gems is great, but the show has dropped off otherwise. I don't mind Kruk and Reynolds was starting to lose his mind his last year or two anyway, but I just can't get into it. Some of the analysts are bad and they are rotating too much. Destrade or whatever his name is, is awful. I'm so sick of hearing him and Pedro Gomez do nothing but report on Bonds.

Little off topic, but I miss the old 1st and 10 with Woody and Skip. They had the perfect chemistry those two. Now it's just not the same, particularly since they seem to be in no hurry to pick a replacement. As for the NBA stuff, 3 words: Inside the NBA. Best studio show period.

Edited by tigerfan

QUOTE(tigerfan @ May 23, 2007 -> 11:00 PM)
Little off topic, but I miss the old 1st and 10 with Woody and Skip. They had the perfect chemistry those two. Now it's just not the same, particularly since they seem to be in no hurry to pick a replacement. As for the NBA stuff, 3 words: Inside the NBA. Best studio show period.

I just miss Woody Paige. That man is freaking hillarious. :cheers

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ May 23, 2007 -> 01:52 PM)
I use to watch it everyday when Harold Reynolds was still there, now that he is gone I watch it just every so often and it isnt nearly the same quality of show.

Harold decided sexually harrassing female staff was more important then ESPN said :hawk:

QUOTE(danman31 @ May 23, 2007 -> 11:34 PM)
I dislike the new segment called 'that's nasty'. It's all breaking balls and they aren't always that great. Web Gems is great, but the show has dropped off otherwise. I don't mind Kruk and Reynolds was starting to lose his mind his last year or two anyway, but I just can't get into it. Some of the analysts are bad and they are rotating too much. Destrade or whatever his name is, is awful. I'm so sick of hearing him and Pedro Gomez do nothing but report on Bonds.

It's not all breaking balls...they had some nasty stuff last week from someone, I can't remember who, but they were blowing the ball by Sosa. Two fastballs with a yakker sandwich. It was awesome to see Sosa look like a schoolgirl.

Plus, I love it when Kruk says, "That's a yakker."