Scrubs @ Sox

SoxFan1

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Memo to Cub infielders -- it would be helpful to yell out to your 2B that THERE'S A 225 POUND MAN SNEAKING UP BEHIND HIM TO TURN A SINGLE INTO A DOUBLE.

Beautiful baserunning by the Sox.  2nd and 3rd, 1 out for Jose.

LOL

Go PK!

Ha! Grudsielaneks an idiot! Geez, and we think DJ is bad. Maybe if it was like the 180 lb Willie Harris coming in behind him it would be understandable, but Caballo? Caballo only weighs like 225 lbs! The ground musta been shakin as he charged in. What a moron Gruddy is.

Time for PK to do his job! :headbang

Lee and Valentin, back to back Cubkillas hitting right behind each other. Sweet :headbang

Oh wadda ya know, Konerko pops it up.  :fyou

The radio delay sucks. PK has a 1-2 count now he just poped out.

PK sucks. I hate PK. Get him outta here ASAP. How dare a piece of crap like that call out our superstar, Frank Thomas. Get that little incompetent idiot outta here! Zambrano threw a mistake and PK still popped it up. Get this guy outta Chicago, or atleast outta the Southside. Ive had it with this fool.

BTW, Hawk said Lees great baserunning was detrimental because if he stayed at first they would have felt inclined to pitch to Val. Instead they walked Val and pitched to an easy out, Konerko. But still, I do appreciate Lees baserunning...

Texsox, I don't think we can send him to AAA any more. He probably has his 5 years of service under his belt. 4.5 years with the Sox alone, plus he played in 75 games or so in 1998 plus a cup of coffee in 1997.

I suggested it earlier in the season when it was possibly doable but KW vetoed it.

In his 3 at bats, he has had some great pitches to hit. Two on that last at bat alone. It looks like he'll never get another hit. The crowd is cheering him on, though.

PK sucks. I hate PK. Get him outta here ASAP. How dare a piece of crap like that call out our superstar, Frank Thomas. Get that little incompetent idiot outta here! Zambrano threw a mistake and PK still popped it up. Get this guy outta Chicago, or atleast outta the Southside. Ive had it with this fool.

BTW, Hawk said Lees great baserunning was detrimental because if he stayed at first they would have felt inclined to pitch to Val. Instead they walked Val and pitched to an easy out, Konerko. But still, I do appreciate Lees baserunning...

DJ is the one that said it may have been detrimental. I disagree -- you run hard all the time regardless of the situation.

Too bad Bartolo felt he couldn't be aggressive today, walking too many Scrubs.

Our only hope is to pull this game out of our ass.

Konerko is so bad it's sad, really.

Something's gotta be wrong with Colon. That's 2 games in a row now where he seems afraid to throw the heater. That's never a good sign with a guy as dominant as Bartolo can be.

What's with WGN always coming back late? It seems like 3 or 4 times a game we miss the first pitch of the inning.

whitesox247, u might have to remove Paul f***ing Konerko from your Active CubKiller list, as he has done enough today alone to warrant removal

I wish there was someway of putting a line across his name. But I couldnt find any, so I had to take him off. Its a sad thing, really :(

Guest hotsoxchick1

freakin fat ass bartolo colon sucks.....i cant believe he walked shamme... wtf is with all the outside pitching.. its like he was trying to throw the game today.... and then to leave us stuck with rick white... wtf.........pathetic .. simply pathetic...............