White Sox vs. Yankees, 6/4/07 (W)

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jun 4, 2007 -> 03:02 PM)
anyone think this will actually be played tonight?

No. They will wait this one out for a bit, especially with a huge Yankee crowd on hand.....but the showers have been off and on all day and despite the crap that the weather channel busts out, it hasnt stopped raining for a full hour all day. Even if it does stop for an full hour, the SOdfather would need at least that amount of time to get the field back into playing shape.

I'm looking out my window at nothing but sunshine. Suck it up and play some ball.

radar shows that once this current downfall passes over it should clear up. I'll bet they delay for an hour or so.

Edited by The Ginger Kid

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Jun 4, 2007 -> 05:18 PM)
I'm looking out my window at nothing but sunshine. Suck it up and play some ball.

LMAO. In my head, I'm thinking "where the hell does this guy live?" Then I saw Burbank, California. :lol:

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 4, 2007 -> 05:34 PM)
LMAO. In my head, I'm thinking "where the hell does this guy live?" Then I saw Burbank, California. :lol:

It's sunny and beautiful in Streamwood right now, a little wet but sunny none the less.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 4, 2007 -> 05:36 PM)
It's sunny and beautiful in Streamwood right now, a little wet but sunny none the less.

Still cloudy here on the East Side. Only a small drizzle now. Looking at the radar, it's looking like it should clear up in the next half hour or so.

QUOTE(WhiteSoxfan1986 @ Jun 4, 2007 -> 06:05 PM)
ESPN not blacked out, yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

The game hasn't started yet, the last time the Sox were on ESPN they didn't black it out until the first pitch.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 4, 2007 -> 06:06 PM)
The game hasn't started yet, the last time the Sox were on ESPN they didn't black it out until the first pitch.

s***. Usually they black it out as soon as the broadcast starts for me.

Since I dont get WCIU it shouldn't be blacked out in the first place, but thats a whole different story.

Edited by WhiteSoxfan1986

QUOTE(Melissa1334 @ Jun 4, 2007 -> 06:05 PM)
where we live, like 5 minutes from the indiana border, everyone calls it the east side

Hegwisch? South Deering?

Edited by SoxFan1

QUOTE(Melissa1334 @ Jun 4, 2007 -> 06:05 PM)
where we live, like 5 minutes from the indiana border, everyone calls it the east side

I know everyone calls it the East Side of Chicago but there is no East Side of Chicago there is only an "East Side" neighborhood but it is not recognized as a side of town merely as the nickname of a community much the same way "Little Village" is just a nickname.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 4, 2007 -> 08:06 PM)

It was also a f***ing rain delay..and we lost.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jun 4, 2007 -> 06:10 PM)
I know everyone calls it the East Side of Chicago but there is no East Side of Chicago there is only an "East Side" neighborhood but it is not recognized as a side of town merely as the nickname of a community much the same way "Little Village" is just a nickname.

We don't care whether you recognize it or not. It's the East Side.

Wikipedia says so: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neighborhoods_of_Chicago

Edited by SoxFan1