Whats the latest w/ Pods injury?

GreatScott82

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Jul 2, 2007 -> 01:29 PM)
Um...sorry to inform you, but winning the World Series does make Kenny a great GM. Ask Billy Beane. What have Omar Minaya or Doug Melvin (who is so good, you didn't know his name) done better than Kenny? NOTHING. You are too biased to see straight.

Winning a world series doesn't make you great. In Kenny's case it makes you lucky!!!

QUOTE(diegotony06 @ Jul 2, 2007 -> 02:28 PM)
Winning a world series doesn't make you great. In Kenny's case it makes you lucky!!!

Wait a sec, in the other thread you said second place is the first loser, but now winning a World Series doesn't matter either? Now I understand your criteria perfectly... It's whatever you make up on the spot. Now it all makes sense.

QUOTE(diegotony06 @ Jul 2, 2007 -> 02:28 PM)

So, just to be clear...Kenny was lucky in 2005 but is completely to blame in 2007.

You're a loser in second place, but lucky if you win a World Series.

Got it.

It's like a watching a dog chasing his tail reading your posts.

Edited by RibbieRubarb

I appreciate that KW won us a World Series; no doubt. Greatest sports moment of my life.

My expectation, though, after that is that we field a contender at least, following that pinnacle.

I have no faith that's what we're going to do anytime soon, especially in light of recent events. I don't want to be a one-and-done Florida Marlins. I want to be in the race every year, like Minny, Boston, NYY.