Bong hits for Algore

EvilMonkey

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8...;show_article=1

Al Gore's Son Arrested on Drug Suspicion

Jul 4 12:27 PM US/Eastern

LAGUNA NIGUEL, California (AP) - Al Gore's son was pulled over for speeding on a California freeway early Wednesday and arrested on suspicion of possessing marijuana and prescription drugs, authorities said.

Al Gore III, 24, was driving a blue Toyota Prius about 100 mph south on the San Diego Freeway when he was pulled over by sheriff's deputies who said they smelled marijuana, said Sheriff's Department spokesman Jim Amormino.

The deputies searched the car and found less than an ounce of marijuana along with Xanax, Valium, Vicodin and Adderall, which is used for attention deficit disorder, Amormino said.

"He does not have a prescription for any of those drugs," Amormino said.

Gore was being held in the men's central jail in Santa Ana on $20,000 bail

I wonder if the Prius was on coke to be able to go that fast!

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Jul 5, 2007 -> 12:23 AM)
OK, I feel better. I'd have really been cheesed off if he wasn't driving a hybrid vehicle. :)

...and the question was: What was going through Al Gore Sr.'s mind upon hearing about the arrest???

QUOTE(Alpha Dog @ Jul 5, 2007 -> 01:06 PM)
...and the question was: What was going through Al Gore Sr.'s mind upon hearing about the arrest???

DAMMIT!

where's that electric motor that Ed Begley Jr. promised?

OR

We grew that MJ in our AeroGarden!

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Jul 5, 2007 -> 12:23 AM)
OK, I feel better. I'd have really been cheesed off if he wasn't driving a hybrid vehicle. :)

Quick fact, a Prius at 100 mph gets about 20 miles to the gallon. My Impala at 80 got about 32 , yeah me the enviormentalist! ;)