White Sox vs. Twins, 7/07/07 (W)

Brian

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 7, 2007 -> 05:13 PM)
And how many times do people say...don't worry, he'll regain it as the season goes on. I just want to know how you lose 5 to 6 mph in a year and a half?

70 for 78 in saves in his career. I'm sorry he didn't blow it though so you could keep saying he sucks, he only throws 93.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 7, 2007 -> 10:16 PM)
70 for 78 in saves in his career. I'm sorry he didn't blow it though so you could keep saying he sucks, he only throws 93.

He better keep working on that cutter then if he wants to keep throwing 92 mph fastballs with no movement.

Edited by fathom

Is it just me, or does it just seem like the organization just doesn't want Buehrle anymore? It's not about the money, and it's not about the NTC, they just want him gone, for some reason... I don't know, I just get that vibe.

QUOTE(BearSox @ Jul 7, 2007 -> 10:19 PM)
Is it just me, or does it just seem like the organization just doesn't want Buehrle anymore? It's not about the money, and it's not about the NTC, they just want him gone, for some reason... I don't know, I just get that vibe.

If they wanted him here for sure for the next 4 years, they would give him the NTC. The ironic thing with Buehrle is that he's the one guy in baseball you could give a full NTC, but if needed, I'm sure he'd waive the NTC if a deal with the Cardinals was made.

:D :gosox1: After Buerhle throwing this gem versus the Twinkies- a game we needed to win after such a shameful display on Friday- I can't believe the Sox management would still be undecided about signing Mark to an extension with a NTC.

I am disappointed in Jenks not shutting the Twins down in the 9th, A hit and a walk are not what you want to see your closer allowing in the 9th with a 3-0 shutout on the line. He didn't have a problem on Friday shutting the Twins down in a 12-0 loss. I'm sorry, but I am not all that happy with Bobby.

Once again I call on Sox management to get off the bump and sign Mark. If you are waiting for my permission then I say do it.

QUOTE(elrockinMT @ Jul 7, 2007 -> 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:D :gosox1: After Buerhle throwing this gem versus the Twinkies- a game we needed to win after such a shameful display on Friday- I can't believe the Sox management would still be undecided about signing Mark to an extension with a NTC.

I am disappointed in Jenks not shutting the Twins down in the 9th, A hit and a walk are not what you want to see your closer allowing in the 9th with a 3-0 shutout on the line. He didn't have a problem on Friday shutting the Twins down in a 12-0 loss. I'm sorry, but I am not all that happy with Bobby.

Once again I call on Sox management to get off the bump and sign Mark. If you are waiting for my permission then I say do it.

Complete agreement. And yeah, IMO Bobby just is not Bobby anymore. In fact, I think that's obvious.