White Sox vs. Red Sox, 7/22/07 (L)

bjm676

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Jul 22, 2007 -> 07:53 PM)
Get Garland out of there...Is it Ozzies intent to overuse all of our starters to make a point of how bad our relievers are?

Actually, it very well may be. The comments he made the other day about letting our starting pitchers go longer was just idiotic.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jul 22, 2007 -> 02:53 PM)
With HAeger warming again, who starts Tuesday, Floyd or Egbert?

I hope its not Egbert because I hold hope that he will be a good starter, but all too often whenever we bring someone up from the minors I get horribly disappointed and devestated by reality. I hope I'm wrong and he does do well but the past 10 years of White Sox minor league pitching prospects has soured me.

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Jul 22, 2007 -> 02:57 PM)
Hopefully not Sisco or Masset. Unless it's Gio or Egbert I'm not super excited.

Sisco started yesterday, although I suppose Masset is also an option, but it would seem that the Haeger option is not one anymore.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jul 22, 2007 -> 03:10 PM)
Sisco started yesterday, although I suppose Masset is also an option, but it would seem that the Haeger option is not one anymore.

I have no idea who is pitching when, sorry. Point blank the options don't look good.

For some reason, I'm going to the afternoon game Tuesday and if I have to watch Floyd give up bombs, I'll be peeved. Even though I am first row behind the Sox bullpen. Maybe get a souvenier.

Does Floyd have options?