Lindsay Lohan is in Trouble

greasywheels121

QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 11:42 PM)
Man, if we got till November, between Lohan, Britney and Paris we can see three to four rehab stints, six DUIs, one custody battle, two eating disorders and Im sure we can squeeze Peta getting in there somehow.

And way, way too many meat curtain shots.

:ph34r:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies/07/...n.ap/index.html

Spin spin, little spinner.....

"I am innocent... did not do drugs they're not mine. I was almost hit by my assistant Tarin's mom I appreciate everyone giving me my privacy," Lohan wrote in an e-mail to "Access Hollywood" host Billy Bush, the show reported on its Web site Tuesday night.

Those drugs in my pocket arent mine.

I was almost hit by the lady whom I was chasing and driving recklessly to catch.

Im innocent of driving on a suspended license.

I wasnt drinking and driving, I dont know why i failed that field sobriety test.

I am running for president of the world.

I'll be interested to see how this unfolds. I cant imagine any circumstance where she gets this stuff thrown out. Regardless of the field sobriety test, didnt she blow a .13? Also, it doesnt matter whos cocaine it was if she had it on her. Especially if it was enough to warrant a felony. Finally, the driving on a suspended license is easy enough to prove. A. When she got caught she was driving. B. is her drivers license valid?

See if writers could come up with this stuff, movies would be so much more interesting. . .Commandeering a car? Chasing down someone's mom? Classic!

In a related note, I bet the season premiere of law and order or something will have their "take" on this.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jul 27, 2007 -> 12:32 PM)
She looks like the start of one of those "10 years of drug use" photo logs that the police have to convince people of the damaging effects of drugs.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

It's amazing to see how people handle stardom. Some people recognize that their "talents" are disposable and perishable, so they work hard to keep and develop them. And then there are losers like Lohan and Vick who just piss it away.

Surreal Life 32 will star Vick and Lohan. Put it on your calendar.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Jul 27, 2007 -> 12:00 PM)
It's amazing to see how people handle stardom. Some people recognize that their "talents" are disposable and perishable, so they work hard to keep and develop them. And then there are losers like Lohan and Vick who just piss it away.

Surreal Life 32 will star Vick and Lohan. Put it on your calendar.

Exactly. But I feel pity for her too. Her mother was/is a complete putz and the father wasn't around due to jail etc. So neither were appropriate examples for her of appropriate behaviors. She grew up with no real examples of personal responsbility, positive ways to cope or deal with stress and how to try to stay centered during stressful times. As much as what LiLo does is completely asinine, I can't completely blame her for everything because her home environment from when she was young was so impressively f***ed-up. It's sad and disappointing but it doesn't completely excuse what she's done either.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jul 27, 2007 -> 01:08 PM)
Exactly. But I feel pity for her too. Her mother was/is a complete putz and the father wasn't around due to jail etc. So neither were appropriate examples for her of appropriate behaviors. She grew up with no real examples of personal responsbility, positive ways to cope or deal with stress and how to try to stay centered during stressful times. As much as what LiLo does is completely asinine, I can't completely blame her for everything because her home environment from when she was young was so impressively f***ed-up. It's sad and disappointing but it doesn't completely excuse what she's done either.

you mean she wasn't predisposed genetically to be an F*** up? ;)

Nicole Richie sent to jail for 4 days

By LINDA DEUTSCH, AP Special Correspondent 38 minutes ago

GLENDALE, Calif. - Nicole Richie pleaded guilty Friday to driving under the influence of drugs and was sentenced to 90 hours in jail and fined $2,048 by a judge who said she was lucky nobody was killed when she drove the wrong way on a freeway.

Richie, 25, the daughter of Lionel Richie, was subdued and somber as she was lectured about her driving. She entered court on the arm of boyfriend Joel Madden.

She stood before the judge and softly answered "guilty" when asked how she pleaded to the charge.

She nodded when asked if she understood terms of the plea agreement worked out between her lawyers and the prosecution.

Superior Court Commissioner Steven K. Lubell also gave Richie three years' probation and warned that she would go to jail for a year if she violates it.

She was ordered to enroll in a second-offender drug and alcohol program and must prove that she completed it by Feb. 20, 2008.

"You are not to drive with any measurable amount of alcohol or drugs in your system," Lubell told her. "You are not to drive without a driver's license."

The judge said the state Department of Motor Vehicles will decide whether to suspend her license.

Fantastic.