2008 AL Central Catch-All Thread

knightni

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5-1!

I still stand by my statement about Slowey's control. Cleveland is just hitting the ball where it's pitched, whereas our hitters seemed absolutely clueless how to connect on his slider

Go triiiiiiiiiiiiiibe (Drum Drum Drum Drum)

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Aug 2, 2008 -> 07:05 PM)
I don't want to hear that the Dome isn't a home field advantage. I can't till this team has to play 150+ games a season in an open aired, natural grass stadium's.

I don't blame the Twins either. You should build your team around your playing conditions. But don't tell me the Dome has nothing to do with the success they have at home.

I completely agree to both comments, especially the first.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Aug 4, 2008 -> 11:23 PM)
6-6.

The Pixie dust doesn't travel on the road with the Twins.

just about to post this, great news .. I wish this game could be on tv somewhere, anyways thanks WSBrian for putting that game in the bag :headbang

QUOTE (JFields27 @ Aug 4, 2008 -> 10:27 PM)
just about to post this, great news .. I wish this game could be on tv somewhere, anyways thanks WSBrian for putting that game in the bag :headbang

Anytime. :headbang

BTW- I'm loving the fact that MIN has already used 3 guys out of the bullpen and they're not even out of the 7th yet.

Thank You D Span for the throwing error to get 2 guys in scoring position now, but Clement comes in through the clutch. That guy is a beast in the making, Johjima will probably be traded in the off-season, just my thoughts though.

QUOTE (JFields27 @ Aug 5, 2008 -> 04:40 AM)
So ... hows everyone getting this info, watching it or something. Im just doing the gamecast thing nothing to be proud of hah

MLB Extra Innings....the greatest invention ever (I'll argue it's better than the NFL package and the college basketball package)

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 4, 2008 -> 11:41 PM)
MLB Extra Innings....the greatest invention ever (I'll argue it's better than the NFL package and the college basketball package)

How much does that cost now? .. I guess if i didnt live in chicago I would look into it, I know my uncle in St. Louis has it since hes a sox fan, but I just never felt the need to buy it ... until now ha

or am i mixing this up with mlbtv

thanks WSB .. yeah i was thinking mlbtv

Edited by JFields27