Diablo Cody

juddling

QUOTE(Mplssoxfan @ Feb 27, 2008 -> 07:29 PM)
Some of my friends know her and say she's great to hang out with -- a lot of fun.

Juddling, trust me, in some of the places she danced in, she was far from the worst-looking one there. She wasn't exactly working at the high-end joints in town.

Well nows our chance to find out.... topless pics courtesy of FoxNews.com news article link, safe for work...with link, not safe for work

QUOTE(knightni @ Feb 27, 2008 -> 05:06 PM)
M. Night Shamaylan

Are you saying we have never heard from him again? Or his next movie tanked and we still hear from him?

His next one is supposed to be a little scarier, hopefully better than the borefest "The Lady in the Water"

Im pretty sure im in the minority, but I enjoyed 6th Sense,Unbreakable and Signs, and didnt really care for The Woods and Lady in the Water

Edited by kyyle23

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Feb 28, 2008 -> 02:11 PM)
Im pretty sure im in the minority, but I enjoyed 6th Sense,Unbreakable and Signs, and didnt really care for The Woods and Lady in the Water

No I would say you are in the majority.Those three were really good and the other two were absolute jokes.

I still like Shyamalan's work a lot. Well, except for The Village, which was pretty bad. And I actually didn't see Lady in the Water.

But 6th Sense was one of those rare horror films that was actually done well... Signs is, IMHO, his best movie - a very good film that I think is widely misinterpereted... And I like Unbreakable a lot too.

Rumors have been that he was lined up to do some of the Potter movies at one point, but they couldn't make the schedules work. I think he'd be fantastic doing them. Maybe it can still be done, on one of the last remaining two.

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 29, 2008 -> 11:56 AM)
I still like Shyamalan's work a lot. Well, except for The Village, which was pretty bad. And I actually didn't see Lady in the Water.

But 6th Sense was one of those rare horror films that was actually done well... Signs is, IMHO, his best movie - a very good film that I think is widely misinterpereted... And I like Unbreakable a lot too.

Rumors have been that he was lined up to do some of the Potter movies at one point, but they couldn't make the schedules work. I think he'd be fantastic doing them. Maybe it can still be done, on one of the last remaining two.

harry potter would be amazing