*Official* Arch Madness Thread

QUOTE(The Bones @ Mar 7, 2008 -> 08:21 PM)
Illinois State advances 63-58 over Missouri State...whew. Good to see we can still win on an off night. That might be enough to assure a spot in the tourney but I wouldn't mind winning tomorrow and Sunday just to be sure.

Damn. If we hold on, would rather play Mizz St.

#1 Drake vs. #4 Creighton

#2 Illinois State vs. #6 Northern Iowa

Matt Shaw went out playing well, but it's just hard to win when you can't even make it to 50 points. Big break for the Redbirds drawing UNI tomorrow, they aren't the strongest team and the huge SIU crowds will be gone.

Just got back from the ISU game, was a blast. A little too close for my liking, but was nice to see us pull it out without a strong game from anyone really. Plus, Anthony Slack had the number 1 play on Sportscenters top ten tonight!

QUOTE(danman31 @ Mar 8, 2008 -> 10:00 PM)
Illinois State a lock after a solid performance today?

They were a lock after the win Friday imo, but today for sure locked it up. Both teams in the title game tomorrow are locks even if they lose, while Creighton prays for a bit of luck to get the 3rd bid from The Valley (but I wouldn't bet on that).

Edited by whitesoxfan101