The Fields Era ~ Developing a young talent

Texsox

With all the good feelings about KW right this second, I wouldnt be surprised if he did something to piss everyone off like trade Quentin, Fields and Poreda for someone like Harden. Then insert Jerry Owens into the starting role. Probably wouldnt get it done in that deal, but it would be something that would happen when Kenny makes deals.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 8, 2008 -> 10:45 PM)
With all the good feelings about KW right this second, I wouldnt be surprised if he did something to piss everyone off like trade Quentin, Fields and Poreda for someone like Harden. Then insert Jerry Owens into the starting role. Probably wouldnt get it done in that deal, but it would be something that would happen when Kenny makes deals.

Hah...

One thing I am fairly certain of is he will not trade Quentin. I think he kind of feels he redeemed himself for dealing Young by stealing Quentin...

But I wouldn't be shocked at all to see Fields dealt...

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Apr 8, 2008 -> 10:31 PM)
everyone would now know Fields is expendable. If a team wants Fields, they are going to trade for him, but it's going to hurt his value.

I agree in many situations, that is the key. But in this one, I think there would be enough Fields love around the league that someone will pony up full value. We're not the only ones to love his potential.