Buehrle to Start Nightcap

Heads22

QUOTE (jasonxctf @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 06:19 PM)
why wouldn't contreras start on Sunday?

Maybe push Vazquez back to face the Twins instead of having it be Masset. When you have a game postponed like last night, it makes it so someone would have to go on 3 days rest.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 11:20 AM)
Maybe push Vazquez back to face the Twins instead of having it be Masset. When you have a game postponed like last night, it makes it so someone would have to go on 3 days rest.

And since Buehrle is the one moving his start from yesterday to today, if you were going on a 'regular rotation' it would end up being him going on 3 days rest. For some reason I dont see that happening. :P

There either has to be some changing up of the pitching order or Masset is going to have to take a start in there somewhere. If he doesn't end up seeing any action today I bet he takes the ball tomorrow.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 09:20 AM)

IIRC, they like Javy to stay in an every-5-day routine (apparently he performs better that way), so I imagine that if anybody gets skipped, it'll be him.