Frank Thomas 32nd Man Candidate

Molto

:nono Just a reminder: don't cheat by putting in a random verif key in the field.

They are only going to count votes having a valid encryption key.

The key is the sum of 3 parts: x, z, & ui.

There's a 0.00001% chance of matching a valid key if you do it random.

It's not worth the time or the effort.

I'm looking over the new mlb html to see if there is any where that verif key is stored, but it's not looking promising.

I've already voted three times.  Let's all flood the ballots!!!  Frank deserves this, especially in his home ballpark.  I'll try to put in at least 40 or 50 by the time the voting ends.

A quote from a carefree time when we thought 40 or 50 votes could make a difference. It seems as if this has become a software coding contest. I'm certain Sox fans aren't the only ones to figure it out. I'm just thinking that hacking into the totals would have been more usefull that writing scripts for auto voting. Dam it this is Chicago we know how to fix elections!

Guess what? I'm going to do it honestly & cheat!

I'm setting up a pre-form with the previous verfication key to re-submit with NEW x & z keys every 3 secs. It's not perfect, but maybe with unique x & z's they might count them.

I can do this in the background & still submit valid votes.

Guess what? I'm going to do it honestly & cheat!

I'm setting up a pre-form with the previous verfication key to re-submit with NEW x & z keys every 3 secs. It's not perfect, but maybe with unique x & z's they might count them.

I can do this in the background & still submit valid votes.

Your gonna do it honestly and cheat? :huh:

but maybe with unique x & z's they might count them.

I dont like the sound of that! The maybe and the might are kinda iffy if ya know what I mean!