The official "Fuck Detroit" thread

southsider2k5

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

game isn't the same with Bocachica  :o

one of the Tiger announcers said we should have more than ELo on all star team - from his mouth to God's ear -

2 ks and a fly ball out and the Sox are done in the first

We do Everitt

Garland Ks Young called

Tig announcers do not bad mouth us - saying nothing profound about our pitching staff but very complimentary - maybe I am just getting used to these guys - they are no Hawk and DJ but they are far less offensive than a lot of teams' announcers

infield single

2 on 2 out

inning over -

0-0 after 1

I missed how it happended because I was reading other posts -

Mathew, yeah we do ahve Everitt but they were saying what I didn't convey that the Sox deserve someone who has been with the team all year: Frank :headbang

Crap i got the tiger announcers......... :angry:

uh oh, 1st major league start for this dude, guess that means we are gonna score 1 run...... :o

Doesnt that guy have a 2-2 record this season? How is it his first major league start then? :huh:

He's been a relief pitcher all year.

Crap i got the tiger announcers......... :angry:

uh oh, 1st major league start for this dude, guess that means we are gonna score 1 run...... :o

Doesnt that guy have a 2-2 record this season? How is it his first major league start then? :huh:

He has come out of the pen several times. 1st start though.

One of the tiger broadcasters said we have as good of a offense as there is in the American league.  If we could only start to back up that statement. :headbang

before this game is over, you will hear so many nice things about the Sox from the Tiger broadcasters that I kinda wish they'd post sometimes :lol:

Crede single

Tig announcer: "nice peice of hitting... great inside out swing... can't get any better than that"

Olivo's arm praised too

I tell you, these guys like our team more than some of our posters - the Tigs announcers wonder if Olivo should play another position because of his arm - said JM said no to that -

olivo hits into double play

Dang Olivo is bad.  I would of been bunting with him soley because he's been so bad at the plate.

Well I mean in a slump and I mean offensively right now. I do have confidence in the kid and think he'll continue to grow every year.

They cant praise their own team so why not praise everyone else's. :huh:

I hear these guys a lot - they are not that complimentary to others as a rule - and their team has some good youngsters on it-

why is it so hard for us to accept compliments?

Robbie A Ks

end of 2.5

0-0

1 left