WHITESOX ALL-STARS!!!

rokimar

Crede in and Dye having to try and be the last man in is a joke. Varitek in and A.J. out is an even bigger joke. The all star game with it's flawed rosters deciding World Series home field is the biggest joke. Can't stand this system, and seeing how awful it is makes it more and more annoying every year.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Brandon Morrow? The most consistent player on the M's, has an ERA under 1, throws 99, and isn't on the ballot? Unbelieveable. I bet if Joba would have kept at his pace and stayed in the pen, he would have been chosen even though his ERA would have been above 2.

:chair

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 7, 2008 -> 06:25 AM)
Crede in and Dye having to try and be the last man in is a joke. Varitek in and A.J. out is an even bigger joke. The all star game with it's flawed rosters deciding World Series home field is the biggest joke. Can't stand this system, and seeing how awful it is makes it more and more annoying every year.

I agree that AJ Perz should be the starting catcher. Dye should be there too, but Joe is deserving as is Carlos Quentin. We should be seeing danks and or Floyd there too instead of all these Angel pitchers and too many relief pitchers. But in order to get so mnay deserving people in the roster should be expanded to 50 plus

QUOTE (soxfan3530 @ Jul 7, 2008 -> 01:12 PM)
it has been said many times over the last eight pages but i just wanted to echo the sentiments: Dye not in on the regular roster is a joke. Varitek on the roster is a travesty.

Fukudome and Soriano starting for the NL is laughable.

The all star game is for the casual fan, fine with me.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 7, 2008 -> 01:18 PM)
Fukudome and Soriano starting for the NL is laughable.

The all star game is for the casual fan, fine with me.

If if were an exhibition game still, whatever. As it is, it counts for something, so I'd like the best AL roster out there when the Sox are in contention.

the best part is that all the idiot Cubs fans voted those 2 clowns into the starting lineup. Instead of the 10+ other OF's that are better, they voted with their hearts and now can potentially lose HFA if they somehow stumble into the world series. (Although a guy with a .218 BA on the AL team is pretty disgusting)