Sox @ Rangers 7-11-08

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Roger Clemens is on the mound for Texas, this game could already be over.

Gavin is pitching like a puss.

He isn't throwing his curveball for a strike and he isn't locating his fastball.

It might be 7-0 after this inning, and like I said, with The Rocket out there for the Rangers, it'll be over then.

The writing was on the wall for this game before the first pitch was even thrown. This Mendoza guy will shut us out (add him to the list of unknowns like De La Rosa, etc.), Floyd will get blown out and DJ Carrasco will make his first appearance tonight.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 11, 2008 -> 06:59 PM)
Gavin's road ERA is going to be over 5 after this game. I'm really not looking forward to playing the Rangers 5 more times in the next 2 weeks.

Hamilton's BA at home for the year is now probably around .360. His BA alone is now probably around .311. That means, he isn't doing so hot on the road.

I guess what I'm saying is that could help.

QUOTE (robinventura23 @ Jul 11, 2008 -> 08:01 PM)
The writing was on the wall for this game before the first pitch was even thrown. This Mendoza guy will shut us out (add him to the list of unknowns like De La Rosa, etc.), Floyd will get blown out and DJ Carrasco will make his first appearance tonight.

Thanks Nostradamus.

QUOTE (robinventura23 @ Jul 12, 2008 -> 02:01 AM)

I guarantee the Sox score a run tonight.

Meanwhile, Joe Crede continues to suck at the game of baseball. He so does not deserve to make the All-star game.