Cmon jon!!!

Bmr31

Garland has been pitching to expectation his last few starts but I don't want it to always be uo to the starters in games where we see someone for the first time. This guy has pithched in 20 gamesso they know what he has. JUST BRING IT EARLY AND OFTEN!!!! :bringit :headbang :headbang

Well we won't be hitting alot of HR's in this park, we need hits and walks. We can't lose to these guys, we always make these pitchers look great because we swing for the fences. konerko does it all the time. Just jit a damn single everyonce in awhile. Big ballpark use the gaps. Damn I don't want to lose to these guys

I have this feeling we are gonna need a shutout or gem from you tonight. Show them what ya can do!!    :headbang  :headbang

Can you just zip it on the (for lack of a better term) "predictions" for a few games...? :lolhitting

Maybe you're jinxing us .... :huh:

One of those double plays scored our only run.  :rolleyes:

And one was a bad luck play.

The line drive from thomas with Rowand on the move is the one I'm talking about. If he would have hit that ball between 2nd base and 1st instead of right up the middle we would have had 1st and 3rd and only 1 out.

One of those double plays scored our only run.  :rolleyes:

That just shows you how pathetic this offense can be at times. They continue to fall back into the old routine of swinging at everything and trying for the fences. Once in awhile something clicks and they go to the opposite field or up the middle and we score runs and then they go back to the old routine.

Garland is looking better all the time and we at least have 4 solid starters. Wright is still iffy, but hasn't pitched bad at all.