Which voting method should I use?

WHarris1

Which method?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which method?

• Good old fashion, typing in correct validation code.
    • Typing in a single digit validation.
    • Other

Alright, I should be able to get 1000, by voting for the whole night straight the correct way. ;)

1000? What kind of internet connection do you have?

I can get 150-200 votes in like 20 minutes. Then again, I have a cable modem. If I went at it, I could get like 2500-3000 votes in if I stayed up all night. I can't do that because I have a baseball game at noon tomorrow. Don't want to pull an all-nighter and then die during baseball.

1000?  What kind of internet connection do you have?

I can get 150-200 votes in like 20 minutes.  Then again, I have a cable modem.  If I went at it, I could get like 2500-3000 votes in if I stayed up all night.  I can't do that because I have a baseball game at noon tomorrow.  Don't want to pull an all-nighter and then die during baseball.

NOT even for Franky

1000?  What kind of internet connection do you have?

I can get 150-200 votes in like 20 minutes.  Then again, I have a cable modem.  If I went at it, I could get like 2500-3000 votes in if I stayed up all night.  I can't do that because I have a baseball game at noon tomorrow.  Don't want to pull an all-nighter and then die during baseball.

NOT even for Franky

Actually, I probably could do it. Odds are, I won't play because of my sunburn.

Then again, that same sunburn could bug the s*** out of me during the night(because I think I may get illergic reactions to sunburns because I get an itching like you would get from an illergic reaction....on my chest that is), so I don't want to take the risk.

I promised myself the last I sunburned my chest that I'd never do it again. Yeah right. I'm kicking myself for that one.

Damn I'm tired. I'm making very dumb mistakes

Edited by witesoxfan

They are only going to count those votes having valid encryption keys.

The encryption key contains 3 parts : x, z, & ui.

If you put in a random ui, there's like a 0.000001% chance to match a valid encryption key.

It's child's play to run a script against the database to weed out the bad keys.

I am looking over the new page to see if there is any where that verif key is stored in a var still in the form. But right now it looks like the key only appears as an image. There's no why to assign ui to an image value.

If you put in a random ui, there's like a 0.000001% chance to match a valid encryption key.

It's child's play to run a script against the database to weed out the bad keys.

I am looking over the new page to see if there is any where that verif key is stored in a var still in the form.  But right now it looks like the key only appears as an image. There's no why to assign ui to an image value.

quit wasting your time trying to figure out how to cheat and just vote!

I am looking over the new page to see if there is any where that verif key is stored in a var still in the form.  But right now it looks like the key only appears as an image. There's no why to assign ui to an image value.

quit wasting your time trying to figure out how to cheat and just vote!

what's the fun in that? lol