Royals @ White Sox 7/20 1:05PM CSN

justBLAZE

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 20, 2008 -> 01:41 PM)
With Jenks and Linebrink's health in question, the Twins bullpen gets the edge. Nathan is just phenomenal.

So, are you saying the Twins bullpen is the best of all time? :D

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jul 20, 2008 -> 12:38 PM)
Again- is there a stat that shows which staff is leading the MLB in runs given up right after your offense gets you 1 or more runs the previous half inning?

Like I said, we might be the worst in that department in the league this year.

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Jul 20, 2008 -> 01:46 PM)
Guys I'll take the blame for this loss (assuming it is a loss) my brother's friend is seriously a jinx, strange things happen to my favorite sports teams when he's over and I'm not joking.

Don't let the door hit him on the way out.

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Jul 20, 2008 -> 01:46 PM)
Guys I'll take the blame for this loss (assuming it is a loss) my brother's friend is seriously a jinx, strange things happen to my favorite sports teams when he's over and I'm not joking.

kick him out for looking at your dog funny

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 20, 2008 -> 01:54 PM)
The 1, 2, 6, 7, and 8 hitters looks terrible at the plate.

That seemed like the case at Wrigley, too. OC and AJ would get out, Q would get on, Dye would blast a 2 run HR, and from there we'd never even sniff homeplate except when we came to bat.

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jul 20, 2008 -> 07:55 PM)
That seemed like the case at Wrigley, too. OC and AJ would get out, Q would get on, Dye would blast a 2 run HR, and from there we'd never even sniff homeplate except when we came to bat.

Buster Olney made mention last night that the Dodgers were trying to get OC from the Sox, and Matt Kemp was the possible bait. The Sox said no. If that's true, I might cry myself to sleep.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 20, 2008 -> 01:56 PM)
Buster Olney made mention last night that the Dodgers were trying to get OC from the Sox, and Matt Kemp was the possible bait. The Sox said no. If that's true, I might cry myself to sleep.

If it was Kemp for OC straight up, I'd probably say no as well. Kemp would have no spot on the field and Juan Uribe would be our SS the rest of the year.