Carmines vs. White Sox 6:05 CT WGN

ChWRoCk2

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Aug 9, 2008 -> 07:01 PM)
If Carrasco does well tonight, do they look at possibly moving him into Jose's spot?

he has thrived here so far as a reliever... I think we'd be better off not messing with that success, our BP is troubled enough.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Aug 9, 2008 -> 07:01 PM)
If Carrasco does well tonight, do they look at possibly moving him into Jose's spot?

I don't know if he is stretched out enough and look at his numbers last year starting. Horrible. He seems to have found a role as the do-it-all reliever. Why mess with that? Give me Poreda.

Well done, DJ. If he can junk through the next two innings, we should be thrilled.

And rotoworld doesn't know a goddamn thing with regards to Jose's possible replacement. Broadway and Egbert have been trash. If we call up anybody it should be Poreda or Haeger.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Aug 9, 2008 -> 07:02 PM)
Way to be a gamer DJ. He clearly doesn't have his stuff, but he is fighting. Maybe AJ's words last night sparked him.

I didn't see the second inning but the last inning he looked to have really good stuff.

Hope he can give another inning or two.

QUOTE (Cerbaho-WG @ Aug 9, 2008 -> 07:04 PM)
Well done, DJ. If he can junk through the next two innings, we should be thrilled.

And rotoworld doesn't know a goddamn thing with regards to Jose's possible replacement. Broadway and Egbert have been trash. If we call up anybody it should be Poreda or Haeger.

I know this.

I don't want Haeger anywhere near this team in a pennant race.