Who Sucks Worse: Sox vs Detroit

sox-r-us

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh the rancid smell of the Sox offense shows its soles today. Thomas GIDP (he's cold as ice the last few games), Lee swinging away for the fences again and can't get the ball 60 feet from home plate. I have a bad feeling here...

Boring............. Our announcers are beginning to announce like the team plays. They just suck all of them. The team, the TV guys, the stupid commercials. If I see another "this is Whitesox Baseball I am going to puke. How in the world can this team go lame in such a short period of time. It doesn't make sense.

I think E-Lo stopped giving a s*** in his last start. He already knows he's going to lose.

I wouldn't say that he doesn't care. I think they all would care alot more if Manuel would stoke them a little. Hi laid back demeanor allows everyone to be laid back. Loaiza does need a win today. It be a damn shame if Moyer started the all-star game.

I want to think Loaiza still has some fire left in him. He has pitched well, but has been giving up 3 runs a game versus 0-1 a game so the Sox offense is showing glaringly how poor they are in clutch situations. It's bad to give up that 2-out run to the Tigers in the 1st and know that our team can't do the same.

Why does Daubach take his helmet off so much?

He's f***ing pissed off. And he should be, since things are going very badly for this team right now. What the f*** has happened to the "giddy" atmosphere around the ballclub about a week ago. Makes one wish for more games against the Cubs, as well as more against the Twins sooner than two months from now.

If the Sox aren't in the race at the end of July then I think there is a very good reason to move Loaiza.  He could very well be a one year wonder and the value for him is incredibly high.

Yah I agree, we owe it to Esteban to send him to a contender. This team must disgust him. Sad story...

Think about the prospects we could receive... Probably a couple decent ones.

I have to follow on game day and it kills me waiting to see what happens. I just have to assume from what the Sox are doing is that it is just another pathetic slide by our offense. Look at the Tigers lineup and their BA's. Can you believe they have people hitting higher than our so called bombers? Cornejo has beaten this team before and lost once, but I think the Tigers feel they can beat us anytime.

He's f***ing pissed off.  And he should be, since things are going very badly for this team right now.  What the f*** has happened to the "giddy" atmosphere around the ballclub about a week ago.  Makes one wish for more games against the Cubs, as well as more against the Twins sooner than two months from now.

Heather I got a question. How long until you finally give up on Carlos Lee?

The guy has one of the worse approaches at the plate (Next to Jose Valentin and Armando Rios) and while he has made some great catches defensively, those are catches that a good left fielder makes with ease (No need to dive for them).

Last night that double over Carlos head would of been an out for a left fielder that gets good jumps. Carl Everett makes that catch.

We know Everett can't play center anymore (I don't give a damn what Manuel says and how he needs to see him play a few more times out there; ugggh). Stick Everett in left and let Daubach DH. Daubach draws a ton of walks and is becoming one of my more favorite players cause he rarely gets himself out (Ie, stupid mistakes, swinging at balls, swinging for the fences).

Take away the beginning of the season, you know, the part where Manuel never played Daubach, and Daubach is having a pretty damn good year.

Why do the Sox have to keep playing guys that have half ass fundementals?

Yah I agree, we owe it to Esteban to send him to a contender.  This team must disgust him. Sad story...

Think about the prospects we could receive...  Probably a couple decent ones.

I'd say three of the very Top Prospects.

He is a pitcher, which makes him more valuable then any of the guys the Sox acquired in trade. He also is younger and is the best pitcher in the AL (statistically speaking, although Halladay is damn good too). Mix that with the fact that he gets paid nothing this year and you have a cheap option (3.5 mill) on him next year, its a no brainer that the Sox could get a ton.

Yah I agree, we owe it to Esteban to send him to a contender.  This team must disgust him. Sad story...

Think about the prospects we could receive...  Probably a couple decent ones.

I'd say three of the very Top Prospects.

He is a pitcher, which makes him more valuable then any of the guys the Sox acquired in trade. He also is younger and is the best pitcher in the AL (statistically speaking, although Halladay is damn good too). Mix that with the fact that he gets paid nothing this year and you have a cheap option (3.5 mill) on him next year, its a no brainer that the Sox could get a ton.

I hate to break it to you guys but unless we go on a huge losing streak, we are not going to unload players. Does anyone really think that our front office could admit they were wrong and start unloading players after adding all of these players?

If the Sox aren't in the race at the end of July then I think there is a very good reason to move Loaiza.  He could very well be a one year wonder and the value for him is incredibly high.

Loaiza's value is nowhere near Colon's value right now, despite his great season. Everyone will think Loz's season is a fluke. We can get a s***load more for a guy like Bartolo.

btw Jason, love the icon.

Let's give Esteban some credit.  He keeps coming out to the bump and he keeps getting the job done. -_-

I agree. Loaiza is a great pitcher and deserves so much more than what this offense has been showing. But the same goes for Buerhle, Garland and Colon. It has been this way all season long...