Turn Ahead the Clock Night

Jake

Many of you may remember this, I didn't. In 1999, almost all MLB teams hosted a Turn Ahead the Clock Night. According to Baseball Reference, the White Sox played in one of these games. What it was was each team designed a jersey for the year 2021, most of which with no sleeves, strange logo placement, among other things. You can read the Uni Watch to learn more.

I wanted to see what the Sox wore that day, but they are just about the only team that I can't find a photo of the jersey they wore that day. So here's the challenge -- can anyone find it? Does anyone remember us wearing them? I'm curious as to what the Sox's rendition of these strange, fun uniforms were.

I think I do remember wearing them, but I also don't remember what they looked like. I'm not even sure if our colors were black for them. This is odd because I was thinking about this a few weeks ago, I remember SportsCenter showing what Babe Ruth would've looked like in the Yankees Turn Ahead The Clock.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/bullpen/...the_Clock_Night

According to that, we wore ours against the Indians on September 10th.

Edited by WilliamTell