Cleveland Indians @ Chicago White Sox - 9/26

nitetrain8601

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 07:54 PM)
What does Jenks do for us now? He isn't our closer of the future, and I'd trade a good middle relief pitcher for a guy who will be just an absolute player some day. He might get to double digits in HR, 3B, and 2B this year.

hahaha, are you stupid? Is there a different Jenks on this team? The only Jenks i know is on this team is the 27 year old one, making 500k, with 2 40+ save seasons (3 if not injured this year).

After seeing this disaster of a bullpen, you're idea is to trade the youngest, solid'est guy we have? Man, you should apply for GM, pure genius.

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 08:13 PM)
hahaha, are you stupid? Is there a different Jenks on this team? The only Jenks i know is on this team is the 27 year old one, making 500k, with 2 40+ save seasons (3 if not injured this year).

After seeing this disaster of a bullpen, you're idea is to trade the youngest, solid'est guy we have? Man, you should apply for GM, pure genius.

His velocity is down, he isn't the same because of it, and in 2 years he'll be at-best our SU man.

QUOTE (Good Guys @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 09:16 PM)
What a job by the leprochan. He hit a guy, walked three, balked, and threw a wild pitch......

It's pretty bad that if we can escape this with no runs I will consider it a success.

I didn't realize the other leprochan was coming in. This will most likely get ugly.