we tied the game

cwsox

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more comfortable with Gordon in anyways. If he blows it, I wouldn't be as mad, as say Koch blowing it.

LOL, why's that? Gordon won't blow it. A 3 run lead is hard to blow, even for us. I wouldn't be surprised if Gordon gave up a run though.

Congrats, anyone that knows baseball knows that someone with as sweet a swing as PK has got to break out of a slump.  You picked the right day playa. :bang

i was at work this morning and couldn't figure out who to pick since I had no clue what the line up was and then I got this strong PK vibe - really odd, but then, PK is due - being unsure of who was starting I claimed the person who started at 1st by which I meant PK but in case PK wasn't playing I had to have a PTC - whether they give it to me or not with all their rules who knows but I had a definite PK vibe this morning -

I've been living and dying on his at bats all day - when he got first Sox hit of the game I was thinking alright! anf then he had a few unsuccessful at bats and I got worried - but he came through just as I was pulling for him to do - now I gotta figure out if my PK buzz is good for all day or just the first game :huh:

i was at work this morning and couldn't figure out who to pick since I had no clue what the line up was and then I got this strong PK vibe - really odd, but then, PK is due - being unsure of who was starting I claimed the person who started at 1st by which I meant PK but in case PK wasn't playing I had to have a  PTC - whether they give it to me or not with all their rules who knows but I had a definite PK vibe this morning -

I've been living and dying on his at bats all day - when he got first Sox hit of the game I was thinking alright! anf then he had a few unsuccessful at bats and I got worried - but he came through just as I was pulling for him to do - now I gotta figure out if my PK buzz is good for all day or just the first game  :huh:

JM will probably sit him in game 2. :lolhitting

i was at work this morning and couldn't figure out who to pick since I had no clue what the line up was and then I got this strong PK vibe - really odd, but then, PK is due - being unsure of who was starting I claimed the person who started at 1st by which I meant PK but in case PK wasn't playing I had to have a  PTC - whether they give it to me or not with all their rules who knows but I had a definite PK vibe this morning -

I've been living and dying on his at bats all day - when he got first Sox hit of the game I was thinking alright! anf then he had a few unsuccessful at bats and I got worried - but he came through just as I was pulling for him to do - now I gotta figure out if my PK buzz is good for all day or just the first game  :huh:

JM will probably sit him in game 2. :lolhitting

JM is f***ing up the PTC because who the hell knows who to pick? Other than going mags and Frank all the time - and not even they have been guarenteed starts - its really maddening to me. :angry:

I see winningugly and ab(I can't spell his name) also had PK - so the vibe was strong today!

Don't do Toad~

You'll get chills all through your body

and you'll lose all control of your bladder

and your sphincter, that's your bum hole.

'Cos if you use toad, then I'm telling you...

You can kiss your life goodbye.

Yeah when you use toad,

It will mess you up.

It will make your mama cry

That's no lie,

You'll choke on your tounge and die

You've got to give it up

You got to give up the toad now

It's no joke buddy, give it up

Or you'll croke

You've got to give it up,

And don't smoke

Or you will see,

It hurts to pee

There'll be blood, gushing from ya

Everytime that you cough

And forget getting lucky,

It falls off

Yeah you'd better wise up

'Cos I'm telling you

Toad is only meant for bins

Got to give it all up

Or you're gonna see

Your whole life will hit the skids

And your kids will be born without eyelids

You've got to give it up

Thanks to you

And just give it up

Give up the toad now (line sung by Brian)

Thanks to you

Give it up

Got to give up the toad now, Oh-oh-oooh

I'm no fool, Lando's cool

YEAH!!!