Rafael Furcal

2nd_city_saint787

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Nov 4, 2008 -> 12:53 AM)
Adam Katz and Paul Kinzer are his agents. Scott Boras has nothing to do with Furcal.

Does it matter this guy is gonna get anywhere from 3/36 to 5/60...there is zero chance the Sox go after that.

Kenny has never been a free agent type of GM. All of his moves are via the trade. So I don't see Frucal happening.

Free Agent Signings:

Dotel

Linebrink

Ramirez

Dye

Pierzynski

Hall

Trades:

Thome

Quentin

Swisher

Cabrera

Thornton

MacDougal

Freddy Garcia

Vazquez

Danks

Floyd

Contreras

Griffey

QUOTE (joeynach @ Nov 3, 2008 -> 11:05 PM)
Does it matter this guy is gonna get anywhere from 3/36 to 5/60...there is zero chance the Sox go after that.

Even after his injury problems this year you're expecting someone to offer him 5/60? As a 31 year old? If someone offers him that they can have him. I'd be interested around the 3/36 area.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Nov 4, 2008 -> 10:49 AM)
Even after his injury problems this year you're expecting someone to offer him 5/60? As a 31 year old? If someone offers him that they can have him. I'd be interested around the 3/36 area.

I'd take him at 3/36, potentially an incentive based contract due to his injury history

QUOTE (Elgin Slim @ Nov 4, 2008 -> 03:12 PM)
Oh, I thought the last time he was a FA and he signed with LA, Boras was his agent. Did he fire him?

Furcal has been with Adam Katz and Kinzer since day one. Their agency used to be called Reich, Katz and Landis. RKL dissolved over a year ago.

I believe Adam Katz and Kinzer now work with Wasserman Media Group (Arn Tellum).

QUOTE (striker62704 @ Nov 4, 2008 -> 10:47 AM)
Kenny has never been a free agent type of GM. All of his moves are via the trade. So I don't see Frucal happening.

Free Agent Signings:

Dotel

Linebrink

Ramirez

Dye

Pierzynski

Hall

Trades:

Thome

Quentin

Swisher

Cabrera

Thornton

MacDougal

Freddy Garcia

Vazquez

Danks

Floyd

Contreras

Griffey

David Wells?

QUOTE (Socal Cid @ Nov 4, 2008 -> 09:25 PM)
Furcal has been with Adam Katz and Kinzer since day one. Their agency used to be called Reich, Katz and Landis. RKL dissolved over a year ago.

I believe Adam Katz and Kinzer now work with Wasserman Media Group (Arn Tellum).

and tellem and reinsdorf have a great working relationship.