[SCRUBS] Not the Final Season Thread

Brian

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I would want any of the characters to remain. Cox is great and would be a solid lead, but the chemistry of the current show is really good. Starting over would be weird.

As for the new interns, not bad. Denise/'Jo' is great. The line about chubsters being so grateful that they try harder in bed had me rolling.

Loving the season so far, it's just MILES ahead of Season 7.

As far as a spin-off goes, I would be fine with it as long as it's not called "Scrubs". It can take place at Sacred Heart and exist in the Scrubs Universe, but just not carry the name. I dont want some show called "Scrubs: Interns" or something like that.

The characters could be interesting, but Aziz is on already on Public Service so I doubt he could do 2 shows at once. They need some newer male intern characters...

I'm undecided how I'd feel about a Scrubs spinoff. I'm not even sure how John McGinley (Dr. Cox) would feel about coming back. (Personally, i can't believe that dude has never even been nominated for an Emmy).

Keith is still around so maybe he could hook up with 'Jo' and get his balls busted on a weekly basis like he did with Eliot.

Edited by juddling

I like ABC showing two Scrubs episodes each week. I thought they were both pretty good last night. Ted saw lots of screeen time (for Ted) in both episodes. I wonder if he wil be maintaining a relationship with ukalele girl??

I also like how they showed a close up of Cox's never,never,never enter list for his office and the three names on there were J.D. , Jordan, and HOOCH!!!!!!!!! I'm still hoping to see Hooch this year

Damn....Hooch is crazy!!!!!!!

QUOTE (greasywheels121 @ Feb 9, 2009 -> 08:55 AM)
The show is over after the season.

I know, Im just saying that I hope they dont make the Scrubs: Interns into a show, seems like theyre trying to gauge how it would be with these webisodes and seeing if the audience likes them.