MLB '09:The Show

TheBlackSox8

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's allright. How about this weekend...say sunday for the draft? I'll have to make yet another league and invite everyone who is able to play.

with that....if there is still anyone wanting to play let me know by posting in here or sending me a pm...I'll get you all the info you ask for.

I finally figured out a decent enough way to hit on this damn game...use the guess the pitch. I always select 4 seam FB and if it is that the strike zone square blinks red and if not I know it will be an offspeed type pitch... make it a little easier to judge pitches....

I had a ton of time to play the week/weekend of the original draft time (sadly it got pushed back) but things have changed significantly for me over the past 6 days or so, I thought I could make time but I've only been home for maybe 4 non-sleeping hours over the past week. Don't know if things are going to open up a bit this week (dear god I hope so) but I doubt it.

QUOTE (Soxpranos @ Apr 19, 2009 -> 11:49 AM)
drop the inactive players.

LOL....i'm one of the inactive players....i haven't had the ability to get on online at home....I'm hoping it's resolved in the next couple days, i'd appreciate it if you could let some of the members know i'm having trouble. :crying