MLB '09:The Show

TheBlackSox8

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxpranos @ Apr 2, 2009 -> 08:49 PM)
Im game... PS3 tag Soxpranos . If you need more peeps let me know, could prob. get 1 or 2 more guys.

If you have room for one more his tag is GTRams42

i'll add you get me yours and your peeps team list and ps3 names....if they want to join they may. already got 4 or so guys not from soxtalk.

QUOTE (chimpy2121 @ Apr 2, 2009 -> 08:50 PM)
If that's central time we're all good. I get off work at 6 east so thats my only hold up. My friend gets out of class at 6:30 east, but he'll be back in time.

Everybody else cool with 6:00 central time on Tuesday......I'd make it later but I have a bowling league at 9:30...dunno if draft would get over with in time. If it looks like you won't be able to draft get me a list of about 70 or so players ranked. I should be able to draft for you...invites to league will be sent out monday as soon as i have the team everyone is going to be.

QUOTE (onedude @ Apr 3, 2009 -> 05:10 PM)
up to twelve people. that's 16 regular season games. and possible 6 playoff games. season would take about a month give or take

I've got 2 buddies who want to join, I can message their psn names and team choices when I get them.

QUOTE (MattZakrowski @ Apr 5, 2009 -> 12:11 AM)
As long as the games are nights/weekends, I'm up for this.

PSN-Ainquisition

I can make it one game per series....and 3 days to get the game in. otherwise i take control of the outcome of the game. i'd imagine majority of the games will be played in the evening/weekend...so no worry there. if you're interested need your psn name and 4 or so teams you'd like to be by 7:05 pm central time tonight.

everyone in the league needs to read this message....please send me a buddy invite on the MLB the show online. It will make it easier for me when creating the league. just log on to sports connect(mlb the show online) and find the buddy invite option. push the square button to add a new buddy.....then proceed to add onedude84. This will make it easier for me to find you and send you an invite to the league. The sign up ends tonight before the game. You'll know what teams you are on monday...will also vote on the game options and all that jazz on monday as well. draft is Tuesday at 6:00 pm central time.

I'm taking late people if anyone else is interested. I know Drunkbomber, dasox24, and BigQwert were semi interested....you guys still wanna play. Let me know by 10 central. Invites will all be given for the league by tomorrow morning. Draft is Tomorrow night at 6 central. If you can't draft let me know. The order is going to be randomized. I will send invites on mlb the show...it's your job to sign on and make sure you accept the invite. I won't be liable for people who don't accept them in time....YOU HAVE UNTIL 5 CENTRAL TO ACCEPT INVITES TO THE LEAGUE...AFTER THAT I'M CREATING THE SCHEDULE AND DRAFT ORDER. NO TEAM WILL BE ABLE TO JOIN AFTER THAT.

I have everyones team except El_Diablo's. He is going to get it to me(hopefully)....I let him know which teams he can not chose. Otherwise here is the list of peoples teams....and their soxtalk ID's. Bold's are not soxtalk members...but do know members of soxtalk...so they're good to go.

Soxtalk name - PSN name

onedude - onedude84

Kalapse - K_A_L_A_P_S_E

BobDylan - iIi-MARV-iIi

chimpy2121 - drunkchimp

soxin - soxin

sexialexei - BeerNut84

jmg84 - jmg84

soxpranos - soxpranos

MattZakrowski - Ainquisition

iIi-MARV-iIi - Indians

Sabatosh- Nationals

Drunkchimp- Marlins

jjd06e- Detroit

Chad294- rays

BeerNut84- Phillies

onedude84- Diamondbacks

brcsucks- Yanks

jmg84- Cardinals

K_A_L_A_P_S_E- Braves

Soxpranos- Whitesox

GTRams42- Giants

Cujo54- Cubs

Ainquisition- Pirates

El_Diablo94-

The draft Queue option works great for people that wont be able to attend draft. Better than writing or typing all kind of names and e-mailing it. I might be able to get 1 more player if needed, wont know until later on today when I see him.

Edited by Soxpranos

I'm down... my PSN name is bearswhitesox2

I think I added you as a buddy, onedude, if I did it correctly. But I haven't set up my PS3 for online play until just now, so I'm kind of new to it.

Of the teams that it looks like are available, I'd like the Cincinnati Reds.

One question: will we be allowing a DH for all games in our league? Or do you have to take an AL team to get to use a DH? If it's the latter, then I'll take the Rangers as my team.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 05:14 AM)
I'm down... my PSN name is bearswhitesox2

I think I added you as a buddy, onedude, if I did it correctly. But I haven't set up my PS3 for online play until just now, so I'm kind of new to it.

Of the teams that it looks like are available, I'd like the Cincinnati Reds.

One question: will we be allowing a DH for all games in our league? Or do you have to take an AL team to get to use a DH? If it's the latter, then I'll take the Rangers as my team.

You can pick a Reds and just join AL from what I'm seeing. so as soon as you get the invite , grab your team and join the American league.