7-17 Game thread

Steff

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why didn't Buehrle start this game? There's no way Colon should have been set up first in the rotation. I know they wanted to put a lefty in there between Bart and Garland, but I figure you gotta go with Mark B in this game to get the 2nd half started right instead of the BS we are seeing develop right now.

Why didn't Buehrle start this game?  There's no way Colon should have been set up first in the rotation.  I know they wanted to put a lefty in there between Bart and Garland, but I figure you gotta go with Mark B in this game to get the 2nd half started right instead of the BS we are seeing develop right now.

The so called book the Sox have in how they want to approach these games should have been thrown out. I agree Buerhle should have started. I have got to wonder if any team is going to be offering Colon 10M next year with the way he has been pitching.

Let's hope it starts raining really hard beforte the end of the 4th.

No such luck when the Sox are losing. And now, if you cannot watch the game, the Sox are swinging for the fences. This game is so over. Get used to 8 GB. :lol:

And a little over 17,000 paid attendance tonight :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its like magic...no matter who puts on the Sox pinstripes, they immediately turn into s***....ARod would be hitting 240 with 6 HRs if he were with us. I really don't understand. Colon has been garbage for quite some time now.

Its like magic...no matter who puts on the Sox pinstripes, they immediately turn into s***....ARod would be hitting 240 with 6 HRs if he were with us. I really don't understand. Colon has been garbage for quite some time now.

Every since he became a "pitcher" rather than a "thrower." Hell, he might as well just throw the fastball down the middle and let em take their rips instead of nibbling around the plate the whole damn game.

So...if CLee is hitting .170 against lefties this year, and you have a pretty good CFer on the bench named Rowand...why the hell do you continue to play Lee? Godalmighty...someone PLEASE do something with Manuel@!

I wonder what excuses the hitters will have tomorrow when talking about the lose to maroth who has a 4-13 record? Probably that he is really a Cy Young pitcher in a losers body.

I see the graphic on pitches to Ordonez and the guy is swinging at pitches that look like there in the dirt.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz 3 up 3 down.  Way to show some heart you f***ing losers!

They never had heart in the first place. I'm beginning to think the performances against the Twins and Cubs were a fluke...