Uniform Change...

Cali

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 23, 2009 -> 05:59 PM)
Our gray road uni's are the best jerseys.

personally I like the black alternative jerseys that we wear for both home and away. Those are nice...with the sox patch on the right. I think they should make that our official away uniform with black pants/ white stripe. That would be kick ass. That way our players could actually wear white sox on the field, if so they choose.

Is it weird that were called the WHITE sox, yet we wear BLACK sox?

QUOTE (LVSoxFan @ Apr 24, 2009 -> 07:33 PM)
I think we have the coolest uniforms in baseball--I have 'em all. In fact, picked up a 1960 Fox "away" Jersey this season on opening day. Awesome.

That's the thing, if you have the current ones, you can always buy classic jerseys to mix it up a bit.

But if it ain't broke...

As for sleeveless home jerseys, who said they went away? I have one, with Buehrle's name on it. From two years ago.

They got rid of it in the 2007 offseason.

You sure the vests went away? I could swear seeing them last season? If so, stupid. Those jerseys are awesome.

I think they got rid of the actual vests in 2004 and went with some sew-on the black sleeves on the white vest crap before finally getting rid of them.

Need to get a red pinstripes uni game out there soon.