GAME THREAD: 4/29, 1:05pm start, vs SEA

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 29, 2009 -> 04:35 PM)
the best part about criticizing one at bat by BA is that it's met with two pages worth of statistical rebuttal. The guy's a f***ing legend. Sasquatch.

Except that Sasquatch is real.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 29, 2009 -> 04:35 PM)
the best part about criticizing one at bat by BA is that it's met with two pages worth of statistical rebuttal. The guy's a f***ing legend. Sasquatch.

Brian Anderson and Patrick Kane are similar in that the ability is there and you just hope they, like the U.S. Army used to say, would be all that they could be. I like gents with blonde curly hair who are in with the honies.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 29, 2009 -> 04:36 PM)
Pujols? Don't think so.

Over the last 3 years...

73/240 (.304) after count is 0-2

.263 with an 0-2 count.

both are well under his career average. Relatively speaking, that's bad. Normally, both are f***ing amazing.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Apr 29, 2009 -> 04:38 PM)
Brian Anderson and Patrick Kane are similar in that the ability is there and you just hope they, like the U.S. Army used to say, would be all that they could be. I like gents with blonde curly hair who are in with the honies.

Brian Anderson looks like a cross between a young Bill Clinton and William Katt from Greatest American Hero.

And both those guys are in with the hunnies....especially Bill Katt with Shannon Tweed on Friday Skinemax back in the day.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Apr 29, 2009 -> 02:38 PM)

I can't even begin to imagine how much he slays in the off season down in San Diego...