GameThread: White Sox(26-31) vs Tigers(31-25)GAME 2 7:11 WCIU

Kyyle23

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 07:51 PM)
Two of the scariest words imaginable: contract extension

whatever, if he has somehow found a new approach that can be a permanent adjustment for him that allows him to continue this for

more than the rest of this year, I have no problem with it

assuming jermaine is gone next year, or at least DH'ing and not playing a corner spot, that would open up a corner spot for pods and cq

could stick in a corner spot, it would leave an opening for perhaps danks2 ? or someone not named brian anderson

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Jun 9, 2009 -> 12:54 AM)
whatever, if he has somehow found a new approach that can be a permanent adjustment for him that allows him to continue this for

more than the rest of this year, I have no problem with it

assuming jermaine is gone next year, or at least DH'ing and not playing a corner spot, that would open up a corner spot for pods and cq

could stick in a corner spot, it would leave an opening for perhaps danks2 ? or someone not named brian anderson

Oh gross...don't even think of extending him now. If he hits .300 the rest of the year, you review it after the season. Don't make any decisions now.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 07:51 PM)
Two of the scariest words imaginable: contract extension

With the way he's played, I wouldn't mind bringing him back on a one year deal for about a million... but contract your right, contract extension is very scary to think about.