Game Thread: 6/20 Richard (2-1) @ Cueto (6-4) 6:10CDT CSN/MLN

kev211

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jun 21, 2009 -> 12:25 AM)
Think we'd try Allen in LF?

No way...how about we play people at the positions they actually are playing in the minors? This is the worst we've looked all year. Richard seems fatigued, as his fastball is way down compared to how he was a month ago.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 21, 2009 -> 12:25 AM)
The Sox have to be close to MLB record for consecutive stolen bases against 1 team! Sox get throwed out every f***ing time!

I'm pretty sure Jeff Cox is responsible for our base running and infield. Think about that for a second.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 20, 2009 -> 08:26 PM)
No way...how about we play people at the positions they actually are playing in the minors? This is the worst we've looked all year. Richard seems fatigued, as his fastball is way down compared to how he was a month ago.

I just don't see us playing Pods or BA for the rest of the year. And we are fastracking Allen. I think his final destination is 1b, but i don't see us trading Paulie yet.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jun 21, 2009 -> 12:27 AM)
I just don't see us playing Pods or BA for the rest of the year. And we are fastracking Allen. I think his final destination is 1b, but i don't see us trading Paulie yet.

Why not? Got to see what Anderson can do as a starter the rest of the year. And our only hope at not bringing Pods back next year is to continue to play him and see if his production falls off.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jun 21, 2009 -> 12:30 AM)
hate to see the civil rights game marred by a brawl, but some of these assholes need to go down in the box

That would require someone on the Sox actually show some balls this season.