Spiff or Ian

Heads22

• 2 weeks later...

Ten days later I have a question and a few comments... :lol:

Two trophy images? That means two separate images that say the same thing (ie: Bowl Pix Champion)? Why two?

And the bottom line is the url needs to change. It is not associated with that other site anymore. If you wanna set up a new one I can transfer all the s*** over.

and goddammit the brown bar is back! that thing will haunt me as long as i live. oh, the horrors of a web page made on a mac. :ph34r:

Do one of you guys think you could make a banner image and a 2 trophy images for Sox Fans Bowl Pix III?  You guys do not want to see my AppleWorks attempts...

Alex

I do what to see your Appleworks product, I like your stuff

They are all pretty damn good players too

Yeah at first I was gonna use pickett, roberson, roy williams and kellen winslow jr, but i put pickett and roberson on first and the idea of putting all #3's was staring me right in the face. so i looked up some rosters and tried to get a good #3 from each conference. however, nobody good in the ACC (and only jackson in the SEC) seems to like the number three. so i wound up going west to east with five different conferences. that is the superdome in the background btw, it is kinda hard to make out.

Out of curiousity what programs do you guys use to do graphics like this?  Is it easy to learn?

ah I use adobe photoshop most of the time. it is somewhat hard to learn at first, but once you get used to the system it makes alot of things easier.

Yeah at first I was gonna use pickett, roberson, roy williams and kellen winslow jr, but i put pickett and roberson on first and the idea of putting all #3's was staring me right in the face. so i looked up some rosters and tried to get a good #3 from each conference. however, nobody good in the ACC (and only jackson in the SEC) seems to like the number three. so i wound up going west to east with five different conferences. that is the superdome in the background btw, it is kinda hard to make out.

Nah, i totally could tell it was the superdome. It's a nice graphic

Is that a program that comes on your computer, do you have to buy it somewhere, or is it downloadable?

Well you can either buy it (it's expsensive though), or I have heard rumors of some people being able to download it, though I have nothing to do with that. ^_^

Ten days later I have a question and a few comments... :lol:

Two trophy images? That means two separate images that say the same thing (ie: Bowl Pix Champion)? Why two?

And the bottom line is the url needs to change. It is not associated with that other site anymore. If you wanna set up a new one I can transfer all the s*** over.

and goddammit the brown bar is back! that thing will haunt me as long as i live. oh, the horrors of a web page made on a mac. :ph34r:

Like the sample one we had in the past...I forgot to say....one to say sample on it.

And yeah, I've been meaning to switch it, I'm just too damn lazy.

And what brown bar?

So we do the picks for all the college bowls, or do we run a weekly in season one? Otherwise i'm just wondering why the graphic is up now when the bowls don't start til mid december

Just after the teams are named, you pick the winner of each bowl and a tiebreaker....

Just after the teams are named, you pick the winner of each bowl and a tiebreaker....

I see. Ya, i've ran a confidence pool like that for 4 years

Anybody up for doing a weekly picks thing?

It's good to have the graphic done even though it's not til mid decemeber :lolhitting Now if only we were this good about getting school stuff done....