Spiff or Ian

Heads22

I see. Ya, i've ran a confidence pool like that for 4 years

Anybody up for doing a weekly picks thing?

It's good to have the graphic done even though it's not til mid decemeber  :lolhitting  Now if only we were this good about getting school stuff done....

I'd prolly play, but I'm not as tuned in to it as a lot of you are.

So we do the picks for all the college bowls, or do we run a weekly in season one? Otherwise i'm just wondering why the graphic is up now when the bowls don't start til mid december

I asked that same question last year in July, and this year in July. :lol:

But I had nothing to do last night and I just figured I'd get it out of the way.

As far as the weekly picks, I would play but there'd have to be a limit on the number of the games cause there's a ton every week, and maybe some sort of odds system, since there isn't as much parity in college as there is in the NFL. And there's already going to be a third year of NFL picks so it might be tough to get two sets in. Ahunno, maybe we could make a soxtalk group for the ESPN college game, they seem to have a good system.

Also thanks to everyone who liked it and said so.

But I had nothing to do last night and I just figured I'd get it out of the way.

As far as the weekly picks, I would play but there'd have to be a limit on the number of the games cause there's a ton every week, and maybe some sort of odds system, since there isn't as much parity in college as there is in the NFL. And there's already going to be a third year of NFL picks so it might be tough to get two sets in. Ahunno, maybe we could make a soxtalk group for the ESPN college game, they seem to have a good system.

Do you want to move it or should I? And what should we register it under and where?

For your guys sake, I think using the ESPN system for college would be way easier. Just pick from the top 25 or something.

No I don't.

Was just curious as to why Heads can't run his own contest.

No I don't.

Well, that's good...

WOOHOO, PAULY!!!

oh, sorry...

It's obvious, if someone offered me to run my own contest board and me take all the credit for it I would jump all over that offer :headbang

No I don't.

Well, that's good...

WOOHOO, PAULY!!!

oh, sorry...

It's obvious, if someone offered me run my own contest board and me take all the credit for it I would jump all over that offer :headbang

I know I did :lol:

No I don't.

Well, that's good...

WOOHOO, PAULY!!!

oh, sorry...

It's obvious, if someone offered me run my own contest board and me take all the credit for it I would jump all over that offer :headbang

I know I did :lol:

Lol... :cheers