Jim Miller = winnar

Cerbaho-WG

It doesn't look like the fumble was his fault. I can't blame Jim, this guy is one of the gutsiest players I've ever seen.

The guy can't do much when he can't throw the ball past 10 yds though and thats got to be where the coaching staff steps in and says hey Jim, you've been a stud, but your not healthy, get healthy and ready for next year, where you can groom or drafted qb.

As Bears fans, you guys should actually be soaking up not being that good this year...because not only will you get a high draft pick, but because of that, you have the chance to get a stud QB in the draft and the chance to better the defense even more...the Packers are not a good team for 9-3. In a stronger division, say the NFC South, they are probably 7-5 at the best. Hell the f***in Queens kicked the s*** out of the Pack, and that was because Daunte had a good day.

With a little better luck, the Packers would be 8-4 and the Bears would be 5-7...that's just the way the dice fall sometimes. The Bears should get a big-time college QB, and I personally think Ken Dorsey would be a pretty good choice, if they could get him. He doesn't look like he has tremendous talent, but he doesn't lose, whether it's because of his supporting cast or because he's pretty good. I think he could be the next Tom Brady.

The Bears have a lot of talent. I just think a good QB would do them wonders. All I gotta say is...look at the Bills...they have got to be the story of the year so far, IMO anyways. The main difference was they went from a bad QB in Rob Johnson/Alex Van Pelt/Travis Brown to a really good one in Drew Bledsoe.

My surprise team next year would be the Bears, as long as they can get a good QB in the draft. Miller may be a gutsy QB, but I'd rather have a really good one without the guts.

losing parrish and harris and not replacing them with free agents is what really hurt the bears...those were two quality football players that were replaced with two guys (azumah , green) that are not NFL quality players...combine that with all the injuries and we stink..

even if the bears got the first pick angelo probably wouldnt take a QB..he is pitiful...

its time for the "henry burris experience"..what have we got to lose...if he turns out to be the next kurt warner then we dont need to draft a QB...which we wont anyways...cause angelo is pitiful...this brought to you by the department of redundancy department:huh

well if we are going to get a qb the guy to get, which no one in here seems to mention is jason gesser. That guy is tough and has the ability. A surprise that maybe could slip to early 2nd round if we are lucky is kliff kingsbury who is a little risky but may be great.

And jason you need to stop callin every guy a stud. I mean we will be walkin down the street and jason is all, "check out that guys ass, what a stud!" C'mon man its starting to get disturbing.

Originally posted by Spiff

I don't think a rookie QB will ever be the difference between a really bad team like the Bears, and a playoff team.

Last year, the Falcons were not good...they were 7-9, which is most likely better than what the Bears will finish at, but not by much...you have to consider that they got to play Carolina for 2 games, and Carolina only beat Minnesota(hell, my f***ing Bills beat the goddamn Panthers and the Bills were ass terrible last year)...if win one and lose one of those games, they finish 6-10...the year before that, they were a dismal 4-12, and the Bears sure as hell could be better than that this year.

In comes Michael Vick, and the Falcons are 8-3-1, and haven't lost since the first week of October. That's pretty damn good....they are going to go to the playoffs and could still go in as a division winner.

If you get a QB that can change a game as much as Michael Vick can, a rookie QB can help, and he is virtually a rookie, getting just a few starts last year.

If you get a guy that is extremely good as atleast a passer and have a talented group of receivers like the Bears do, and it could mean success down the line, especially with a defense as good as theirs could be.

That's MHO anyways...if Cinci picks Leftwich, it could make Kitna available...maybe they'd go after him. Or Slash Stewart in Pittsburgh could be another good option...when he plays well, he is a very good QB, and he is very dangerous with both his arm and legs(and I don't mean punting the ball either).

i think we are little too hard on rdub...it lookled to me like he was getting into position to recieve a pitch..and from as slow as the guy (cant remember his name) was i dont blame RDUB for that...my god...i think the whole packer team would have had a shot at him before he scored..and he is a defensive back???...no wonder we suck

Originally posted by Cy Young Porzio

well if we are going to get a qb the guy to get, which no one in here seems to mention is jason gesser. That guy is tough and has the ability. A surprise that maybe could slip to early 2nd round if we are lucky is kliff kingsbury who is a little risky but may be great. 

And jason you need to stop callin every guy a stud. I mean we will be walkin down the street and jason is all, "check out that guys ass, what a stud!" C'mon man its starting to get disturbing.

Gesser ain't bad, I just love this crop of qb's. Palmer, Ragone, Banks, and Leftwich. The first 3 I like the most I think, mainly because I only hear others rant and rave about Leftwich, I haven't seen enough about him to rate him.

Gesser is good though, more likely a 3rd round pick along with Simms.

Originally posted by Cerbaho-WG

I think the Bungles will choose Leftwich (boo! I

It has been written a couple times in Cincinnati papers that if Leftwich gets drafted by the Bengals, he will not sign with them. I don't think Cincinnati will waste their #1 draft pick on someone who will not sign with them.

That said, I think we have a very good shot at getting Leftwich. Hopefully we lost out the rest of the season, because it's useless winning anymore.

Originally posted by HeatherTheRedbird

It has been written a couple times in Cincinnati papers that if Leftwich gets drafted by the Bengals, he will not sign with them.  I don't think Cincinnati will waste their #1 draft pick on someone who will not sign with them.

That said, I think we have a very good shot at getting Leftwich.  Hopefully we lost out the rest of the season, because it's useless winning anymore.

No, beat the Phins this week...then lose out! HEHE