Top 10 most dangerous foods to eat while driving

IlliniKrush

Just Soda and Burgers for me. 

I'll eat burritos in the car, but not tacos.

I got to ask, has anyone ate Fried Chicken while driving?

Yeah the fried chicken and the barbecue food seemed a little wacky to me. Where do you have to be so quickly that you have to eat barbecue chicken in the car?

f***ing soft drinks? What is that s***? I think I've maybe spilled a pop in a car like 1 or 2 times, and that's just because I was taking a drink and we hit a bump in the road. It's just so damn easy to drink it. Maybe it's harder while driving, but I wouldn't imagine it would be. If you have a can, open it up just a little bit so that pop can't fly out of the can if you hit a bump, and if you get a bottle, screw the cap on every time you finish drinking.

And why in the world would you eat chili or soup in a car? :huh:

http://money.msn.com/content/Insurance/P51290.asp

This is pretty funny

What isn't funny is answering the question "how many of these have you ate while driving?"

Any good stories?

What the f***? Do people actually eat all this s*** driving? or just in the car(passenger seat or back seat) That makes a differnece...I've eaten everything on the list in the car(not driving of course)

I stopped drinking and driving in the car cause I've had over 5 accidents in involving spillage..

Back when i was 17 going to a job interview I was In a hurry so i decided to bring a coke with me..i poured it in to this cup with one of those snap on tops and straw so i can drink it out of the straw in the car while driving there for my caffeine pick me up...

Well, I say about about half way there I decided to take a shortcut on a side street(sorta speeding) and hit a f***in pot hole jerking the hand that was holding the cup(of course the top was not snapped on all that tight) and spilling it on my white dress shirt and some spilling on my lap all over my pants...It was bad

I pulled over and tried to dry off with a dirty towel I keep in the trunk of the car to dry clean the car..which sorta dirtied up my shirt some more..but kinda got it dry..

When i got to the place I had to wear my Nike jacket to the interview as to cover up this big brown stain on my shirt(and it was pretty big)

Incidentally i didn't get THAT job... :lol:

No more drinky for me(in the car that is)