8/29 Games

NorthSideSox72

Charlotte @ Norfolk, 6:15pm CT - Peavy goes for his (theoretically) last rehab start, against Jake Arrieta

Huntsville @ B-Ham, 7:05pm CT - no starters announced yet

Lynchburg @ Winston-Salem just underway, Dylan Axelrod starting for the Dash (who?)

Kanny @ Greensboro, 6:05pm CT - no Kanny started announced yet

Great Falls @ Helena, 8:05pm CT - Matt Wickswat (wat! wat!) goes for the Voyageurs

Pulaski @ Bristol, 6:00pm CT - no starters announced yet

Eduardo Escobar went 3-5 2B, R

His August has been sensational. Somewhere danman is beginning to jizz. :P

Brent Morel got his ops up to .800 in the first game though that might go down a touch after the second game. Dash are playing a doubleheader.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 29, 2009 -> 09:21 PM)
Elbow tightness...what a disaster

Or a blessing in disguise. Shut him down for the rest of the year and get everything back to 100% for next year. This year's team has been done before this road trip failure.

Here's what happened last night...The Barons scored 5 runs while only getting 1 hit in the fifth inning, Dayan Viciedo almost killed me with a foul ball, it had some wicked english on it, a Huntsville batter fouled off a ball and broke his bat at the handle at the same time, the broken part of the bat flew up into GA but didn't hurt anybody, the crazy stalker lady who follows the players around and stalks their wives and girlfriends while claiming to be the official photographer of the Barons got hit by a foul ball, I had to tell off this mean b**** who doesn't own her own seats to stop being a c*** to little kids who were just doing a little league chant, Clevelan Santeliz charged out of the dugout at the home plate umpire after the top of the ninth because he was mad about the Huntsville runner leaving third early on a sac fly, David Cook walked us off with a two out run scoring single in the bottom of the ninth. I also found out second hand that a friend of mine had been unfaithful to his wife. That's three hours at Regions Park on a Saturday night.

Edited by JPN366