I'm blinging!

Cerbaho-WG

WARNING, LEAVE THREAD IMMEDIATELY!

My new watch, it rules. Swiss Army Alliance wtahc, dark blue face, it's great.

Ha, that watch pales in comparison to my current watch...T53151_s.jpg :headbang :)

and it's cool if you like to gloat..I don't mind

If people can gloat about getting brand new cars, I don't see why you can't about a watch and sunglasses.. :D

Nice, why are you on a spending spree might I ask? Buying all these things to impress a young lady?

Why would you say that, you think girls are so materialistic that stuff like a nice watch, and shades would impress them??!?!?! Shallow thinking...all you need is a great personality and to make them laugh once In a while.. :) :rolleyes:

I'm not bitter..not at all :bang

Why would you say that, you think girls are so materialistic that stuff like a nice watch, and shades would impress them??!?!?! Shallow thinking...all you need is a great personality and to make them laugh once In a while.. :)  :rolleyes:

Actually, all you have to do is know that Maggs always hits behind the runner when there's less than 2 outs and men on base to impress me! :lol:

Why would you say that, you think girls are so materialistic that stuff like a nice watch, and shades would impress them??!?!?! Shallow thinking...all you need is a great personality and to make them laugh once In a while.. :)  :rolleyes:

Actually, all you have to do is know that Maggs always hits behind the runner when there's less than 2 outs and men on base to impress me! :lol:

This what do it?diamond053sherrypear240.JPG

alright..then forget it..maggs it is :D

Ha, that watch pales in comparison to my current watch...T53151_s.jpg :headbang  :)

Hell yeah, I got a Timex too. They are sweet. I wouldn't want a Rolex anyway, I'd have beaten it up so much by the first week you'd think it was a fake. See, I like my watches to be, how should I say this, durable. They need to be able to withstand some throws at the couch after the Sox don't score with the bases loaded or something. lol Seriously, I throw my watch around, but only on the couch so it doesn't get too beat up. :bang

You throw your watch, I always throw my hat.  Damn thing flies all across the family room during games.

That would work, but I don't wear hats. I have a friend that throws his hats around though, I find it rather hilarious. :lol: