Rally Rios?

JohnCangelosi

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 17, 2009 -> 01:11 PM)
I'm not the only non believer, just the one who gets criticized.

I do not believe they are going to win but I am not going to sit around and tell people ad nauseum this. I also am going to watch and hope for the best.

I really am not sure what your point is? Do you think you need to prove a point or something or prove that you are smarter than anyone? If I was as a defeated as you appear to be I would find something better to do with my time.

The Sox win by default and if so they have played well enough against the Yankees, Red Sox and Angels that going in on a roll could make it interesting.

You sound like all of those posters that threatened to never post again if Floyd had an ERA under 5.00 last year, they are all still around.

I've got my Rally Rios.

A great philosopher of the national pastime once said: It ain't over till it's over.

We'll be six out after KC takes care of Detroit this afternoon. Then we need:

-- the Twinkies to bring Detroit down further in the standings

-- a great homestand, including 2 or 3 wins vs. the Twinkies

-- 5 or 6 wins overall against Detroit

-- no let-down in Cleveland

-- Another Game 163 blackout victory!

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 17, 2009 -> 01:11 PM)
I'm not the only non believer, just the one who gets criticized.

You get criticized because you're the only one here who has to walk into the pet store just to kick the puppies. I'm sure the Make-A-Wish Foundation would love to have you on the payroll. They need someone to strut around the hospital like a pompous asshole, going from room to room telling everybody that they're just going to die, and if they don't think so then welllllll, I've got $10G's in monopoly money that says you WILL!

QUOTE (elgonzo4sox @ Sep 17, 2009 -> 02:33 PM)
I've got my Rally Rios.

A great philosopher of the national pastime once said: It ain't over till it's over.

We'll be six out after KC takes care of Detroit this afternoon. Then we need:

-- the Twinkies to bring Detroit down further in the standings

-- a great homestand, including 2 or 3 wins vs. the Twinkies

-- 5 or 6 wins overall against Detroit

-- no let-down in Cleveland

-- Another Game 163 blackout victory!

I don't know how we're going to do it, but we're going to do it. Rios can definitely feel free to contribute to the cause.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 17, 2009 -> 01:50 PM)
You are the only one who stalks all of the threads that don't agree with you, and repeats the same thing ad naseum.

To be fair, I do that too. I did that in the Brandon Allen thread just recently and believe me, I'm watching, and the first time Allen goes on a roll I'm going to bump that thread and stir s*** up again.

QUOTE (Kenny Hates Prospects @ Sep 17, 2009 -> 03:51 PM)
To be fair, I do that too. I did that in the Brandon Allen thread just recently and believe me, I'm watching, and the first time Allen goes on a roll I'm going to bump that thread and stir s*** up again.

I'm sure you'll hear about it too.