Charlie Weis takes a shot at Pete Carroll

Former Notre Dame coach Charlie Weis took one last parting shot at USC coach Pete Carrol last night. WOW !!!

"Let me ask you this question: You guys know about things that go on in different places. Was I living with a grad student in Malibu, or was I living with my wife in my house? You could bet that if I were living with a grad student here in South Bend, it would be national news.

"He's doing it in Malibu and it's not national news. What's the difference? I don't understand. Why is it okay for one guy to do things like that, but for me, I'm scrutinized when I swear. I'm sorry for swearing; absolve my sins."

Carroll, who is married, responded late Saturday night.

"It's untrue, it's irresponsible and it's incredible he'd be talking about me like that," he said.

LINK

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Dec 6, 2009 -> 10:29 AM)
Maybe Weis should have been more focused on winning football games, than who Carroll is sleeping with.

Pete Carroll is kinda of a tool, but at least he wins football games.

Agree. I guess Weis is a sore loser, he used to work under Belichick dont forget. He also forgot the man code, throwing him under the bus.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Dec 6, 2009 -> 11:23 AM)
what a classless remark from a classless guy leaving a worthless program. Here's to more years of getting your ass kicked by Navy, notre dame. Enjoy!

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/ncf/news/story?id=4719509

He basically used that as an example saying anything he does is national news, and if Pete Carrol does anything its not talked about. He didn't actually mean Carrol was sleeping with a grad student.

Maybe before you say something like this you should read up on Charlie. He has been nothing but class since his firing, and nothing but class before that.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Dec 6, 2009 -> 04:28 PM)
http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/ncf/news/story?id=4719509

He basically used that as an example saying anything he does is national news, and if Pete Carrol does anything its not talked about. He didn't actually mean Carrol was sleeping with a grad student.

What he said was more or less nonsensical blathering in that case.