Reverse Alphabetical Conversation Thread

Pants Rowland

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 18, 2009 -> 07:50 AM)
Got to watch both of them during the SNL Christmas special and I laughed way more because of the acting in the NPR skit. They did such a good job at the monotone voices and mostly stone-faced personalities. Alec Baldwin made the skit.

For kicks, watch it again on Hulu but minimize the browser screen so you can only listen to it. I think it makes it even funnier for the full NPR effect.

Eh, for me it comes down to preferring the tableaux gag over the running gag . . Pete Schwetty's balls were really not on the menu but the running gags were enjoyable if easy. On the other hand, dicks really were in boxes which is an odd place for them to be uless you're Mickey Rourke trying to get Carol Heathrow to fall for the ol' pecker in the popcorn bit. Schwetty Balls is funny double entendre, but dick in a box is high concept. Sez I.

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Dec 18, 2009 -> 09:18 AM)
Eh, for me it comes down to preferring the tableaux gag over the running gag . . Pete Schwetty's balls were really not on the menu but the running gags were enjoyable if easy. On the other hand, dicks really were in boxes which is an odd place for them to be uless you're Mickey Rourke trying to get Carol Heathrow to fall for the ol' pecker in the popcorn bit. Schwetty Balls is funny double entendre, but dick in a box is high concept. Sez I.

Did anyone order me a plain cheese?

Yeah, we did, but if you want any someone's gonna have to barf it up cause its all gone.