For those at the park I heard in the past....

zach23

The guy with the eminem picture is talking about not saying "f**", classic.........kidding

I was thinking the exact same thing :lol:

Welcome, Greppson :cheers

Thanks for pulling out the welcome doormat for me. Started hanging around this board awhile ago. Beats reading all the non-baseball, idiotic talk going on at chisox.com. I can tell this board has a little bit more intelligence, and whole lot more sox fans.

:headbang

The guy with the eminem picture is talking about not saying "f**", classic.........kidding

Thanks for pulling out the welcome doormat for me. Started hanging around this board awhile ago. Beats reading all the non-baseball, idiotic talk going on at chisox.com. I can tell this board has a little bit more intelligence, and whole lot more sox fans.

Oh, you were doing good greppson until you pulled out the Dave Mathews Band avatar...thats a loss of MAJOR cool points

Oh, you were doing good greppson until you pulled out the Dave Mathews Band avatar...thats a loss of MAJOR cool points

Lets not rip DMB...Welcome aboard Greppson. Great to have another Sox fan here :headbang

NOOOOOO!! Jason, you had so much going for ya, and then you defend DMB....

greppson, its hard to explain...my senior year in HS, and my 1st 2 years in college, that DMB garbage got shoved down my throat 24/7 at 1st i actually liked it...but then...ugh..enough is enough...they are like the typical college students "idea" of non-mainstream music, when actually they are more bland, radio-programmed crap then most anything else

greppson, its hard to explain...my senior year in HS, and my 1st 2 years in college, that DMB garbage got shoved down my throat 24/7 at 1st i actually liked it...but then...ugh..enough is enough...they are like the typical college students "idea" of non-mainstream music, when actually they are more bland, radio-programmed crap then most anything else

I'm only 17 and I started listening to Dave at about 13. That's about when I started listening to music after I realized I was growing out of the eat, sleep, and drink sports stage. Found a cd in my brothers room popped it in and it just so happened to be Before These Crowded Streets. I'm thinking of just closeting my obsession for Dave cuz I don't want to be classified as one of those pothead frat boys. I definitely wish they weren't as mainstream as they are. Pearl Jam and Bob Marley (a little diverse) are my two other favorites so maybe I'll lose that DMB avatar before people start classifying me.

Sorry for hijacking this thread :o

I've always been and always will be a fan of Thomas. As much as I like Maggs and Buehrle I just don't pull for them like I do for Frank. Always has been, and probably always will be my favorite (on-field) sox player.

Would we get rid of the "r" too or is Jreppson close enough.  By the way I did not know that.  Never even hear of the guy.  And thanks for the welcoming.

Yea, that would work!

Sean Jeppson. Most memorable moment: Nailing an off-balance 3-point basket as time expired in the second round of the 2002 Missouri Valley Conference men's basketball tournament to lift Illinois State University over Drake University 64-63. The shot made Sports Center three times in one showing, including the promo they have before going to a commercial break, actual hilights of the game, and Plays of the Night! I was in St. Louis for this special event.

I'm only 17 and I started listening to Dave at about 13. That's about when I started listening to music after I realized I was growing out of the eat, sleep, and drink sports stage. Found a cd in my brothers room popped it in and it just so happened to be Before These Crowded Streets. I'm thinking of just closeting my obsession for Dave cuz I don't want to be classified as one of those pothead frat boys. I definitely wish they weren't as mainstream as they are. Pearl Jam and Bob Marley (a little diverse) are my two other favorites so maybe I'll lose that DMB avatar before people start classifying me.

Sorry for hijacking this thread :o

I've always been and always will be a fan of Thomas. As much as I like Maggs and Buehrle I just don't pull for them like I do for Frank. Always has been, and probably always will be my favorite (on-field) sox player.

naaa..sorry, just anytime i see DMB stuff..i have bad recalls...now Pearl Jam, there ya go...keep the avatar

Same reason I left, it just got way too insane, so many idiots over there.

Are you an idiot? Ive never pushed Frank out. Ask southsider, hell definitely tell you that I turn on a lot of players quickly, but never on Frank. Franks my favorite player and I would never turn my back on him. Please tell me when I was pushing him out...

You of all people on this board have no right to even ask me if i'm an idiot. :fyou All i asked is if i was wrong since there are hundereds of other posters beside you. I know you turn on a lot of players. I thought i remember you bashing frank.

You of all people on this board have no right to even ask me if i'm an idiot.  :fyou  All i asked is if i was wrong since there are hundereds of other posters beside you. I know you turn on a lot of players. I thought i remember you bashing frank.

Well Im sorry for calling you an idiot. But I never have bashed Frank. You were wrong...

Most DMB fans are definately the same dempographic as me, but I like pretty much all types of music. I just think Dave Matthews plays a pretty good guitar.

It doesn't get pushed down my throat though, if it did I wouldn't listen to it.

any criticism frank got in the last 2 years he deserved

after f***ing up for two seasons he is finally starting to play better

before i get on the "suck frank's dick" bandwagon, i think i need to see his average go up 15-20 points

Uh, hmmm...well, you think maybe the tricep injury had anything with him struggling maybe? It is always what have you done for me lately 'round these parts.

before i get on the "suck frank's dick" bandwagon, i think i need to see his average go up 15-20 points

Uh, hmmm...well, you think maybe the tricep injury had anything with him struggling maybe? It is always what have you done for me lately 'round these parts.

ahhh but i remember his behavioral problem in spring trainig the yr he got his injury. that and the way he was sulking around.

Its never been a secret that Franks not the most "social" guy in the clubhouse, he can be considered quite the impersonal guy I'm sure. But when he produces, no one cares if he talks or not.

i am not hating on frank thomas but i am not ready to sell out to him yet..... he has burned alot of bridges

i love frank when he is hitting strong.... but i am suspicious when he comes out and says his focus is no longer on getting walks but getting home runs

i hope this works out...but i am worried frank is on some dash to get 500 HR'S to solidify his legacy

then again, if it gets this team to october games... who am i to judge :D

Yeah, no kidding.  He cries about someone saying f** on a board with a few dozen readers, yet he supports a "singer" with the following lyrics that are heard by millions...I'd buy a damn brewery, and turn the planet into alcoholics.  If I had a magic wand, I'd make the world suck my dick without a condom on, while I'm on the john.  If I had a million bucks it wouldn't be enough, because I'd still be out robbing armored trucks.

So, cwsox,  :fyou you hypocrite.

Maybe you should take Jordan4life to John Wayne Gacy's house and teach him about life,  :lol: .

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Speaking of which, what have YOU done for me lately? :lol: