Soxtalk Non-Keeper #1

knightni

• 3 weeks later...

The draft is set for Sat Mar 20 8:30pm Chicago time - it's on a weekend and in an evening, so hopefully more people can be there.

The only event it may coincide with is a second round NCAA game and NCAA.com streams games, iirc.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (knightni @ Mar 11, 2010 -> 01:25 AM)
The draft is set for Sat Mar 20 8:30pm Chicago time - it's on a weekend and in an evening, so hopefully more people can be there.

The only event it may coincide with is a second round NCAA game and NCAA.com streams games, iirc.

I would think this would make less people being there. At least I won't be able to draft a team at that time on a Saturday.

• 1 month later...
QUOTE (knightni @ Apr 26, 2010 -> 05:33 PM)
J4L - I think that you're giving WT too much in that trade.

Didn't want to give up Kershaw. But to get Longoria/Tulo, gotta pay up. I'm obviously banking on Tex doing his usual thing (sucking in April, raking the rest of the way). And I don't think Jeter will match his 2009 numbers, though he's off to a solid start.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
QUOTE (knightni @ Apr 26, 2010 -> 05:33 PM)
J4L - I think that you're giving WT too much in that trade.

Suck it, knight! lol. Without that trade I don't win the league. And I've got to give myself a HUGE pat on the back for recognizing in early April that Chris Young was a prime breakout candidate and trading Oswalt for him.

• 4 months later...