GAME THREAD: 4/8, CLE v CHW, 7:10pm CSN+

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 8, 2010 -> 08:36 PM)
Juan, you seriously need to practice. When you pop a ball up with RISP, you don't drop the bat and drop your head, you slam the bat to the ground. Come on, you're in Chicago now, that's a requirement.

see my avatar

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else just see the flaw in Pierre swing right there on that booted pop up. Look at his weight transfer. He appears to be out of sync with his weight transfer and his swing, hes weight transfer is way ahead of his swing. As a result you see his swing trying to catch up, he looks like he is swinging very hard, almost flick his bat throw the zone to catch up. Im sure its just matter of time until he finds it, but i think its relatively easy to see why he was 0-9 before that.

QUOTE (joeynach @ Apr 8, 2010 -> 08:39 PM)
Anyone else just see the flaw in Pierre swing right there on that booted pop up. Look at his weight transfer. He appears to be out of sync with his weight transfer and his swing, hes weight transfer is way ahead of his swing. As a result you see his swing trying to catch up, he looks like he is swinging very hard, almost flick his bat throw the zone to catch up. Im sure its just matter of time until he finds it, but i think its relatively easy to see why he was 0-9 before that.

Good observation, I'll have to watch his next AB.