GT: SEA @ CWS, 4/24, 3:10pm

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 24, 2010 -> 04:17 PM)
Can Donny Lucy play more? Because A.J. is hitting like absolute crap.

I wonder if we're going to hear the JD excuse from AJ...that the contract discussion, 10 and 5 rights, etc., has been the distraction that has gotten into his head and affected his performance?

Alex Rios continuing to hit the ball the hardest and most consistently this season. One hit and one lineout.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 24, 2010 -> 05:18 PM)
AJ below .160. Unfortunately, we missed the "please sell high before the expiration date" notice on the package. See Crede, Joe.

Dude, no one was trading for AJ Pierzynski last offseason. There's never been a better example of a guy worth a ton more to your team than you could get in a trade.

Yet another reason to steal, Tuiasosopo is not an experienced SS compared to the defensive whiz Wilson.

I hate to admit it, but kudos to Teahen.

He has really recovered nicely....although I will always hate his defense.

Edited by caulfield12

Defensive misplay on that one...jumped up on the fence and overplayed it.

Wind really held that ball up...should have been way out on a normal June-July-August-September day.

Would have gone out if it didn't tick off his glove, but should have been caught OTOH.

Not ties it up, it's now 2-1 SOX. Atta boy, Alexei!!!

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Apr 24, 2010 -> 05:25 PM)
we cant say "shouldve been caught" on anything where a guy is already in a full climb of the fence.

Agreed. There is no way that should have been caught. If he hadn't landed on the padding when he jumped up, he wouldn't have been close.