Royals vs Sox 7:10CST Start WCIU TV

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Game plan against Gordon Beckham.

Attack with high and inside fastballs, get ahead, put him away with low and away sliders....he needs to take those sliders into RCF and get back to his game, which is hitting doubles, going up the middle and just making solid, all-around contact every time up.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 3, 2010 -> 07:23 PM)
Well, we are good at proving we can make pitchers with a 10 ERA look good.

That's something to be proud of...trying to be optimistic here, can't think of much. At least Beckham didn't K?

His two swings were awful looking.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 3, 2010 -> 08:23 PM)
Well, we are good at proving we can make pitchers with a 10 ERA look good.

That's something to be proud of...trying to be optimistic here, can't think of much. At least Beckham didn't K?

It's been an inning, Caufield. Let's keep the pity parade down until he's shutting us down through 5.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 3, 2010 -> 08:28 PM)
Thunderbolt, what is there to feel pity about? I was trying to make a joke, and yet you automatically misconstrue it, lol.

Maybe KW or Ozzie (deserve pity), not that they would ask for or appreciate it...

You were making another, "our hitters suck, woe is us" comment, man. And while it really is true. :lolhitting i just thought we should lay off the agony until the sample size gets bigger.

OK...I hate that AB from Kotsay. If we're not gonna score it's paramount that we have good at-bats and make Meche throw. The Royal bullpen is so awful...if nothing else we need to get to that in the middle innings.